BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two lanes remain closed on Pratt Street at Market Place after a water main broke Wednesday, sending up water through a manhole and cracks in the street.
Baltimore’s Department of Public Works says the break is not affecting customers. But because it is located under a storm drain, crews have to dig up a bigger section of the road to make the repair.
The break happened in a 10″ line, which was quickly shut down, although water pressure in the area was initially impacted.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Zoo Officials Discuss Safety Procedures After Cincinnati Incident
- 5 Shot During Baltimore Cookout; Suspect Sought & 2 Victims Arrested
- Neighbors March For Justice After 90-Year-Old Dies After Assault
- Report: Md. Beaches Are On A 4-Year Clean Streak
- Now That It’s Warming Up, It’s Time To Take Zika Precautions