BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two lanes remain closed on Pratt Street at Market Place after a water main broke Wednesday, sending up water through a manhole and cracks in the street.
Baltimore’s Department of Public Works says the break is not affecting customers. But because it is located under a storm drain, crews have to dig up a bigger section of the road to make the repair.
The break happened in a 10″ line, which was quickly shut down, although water pressure in the area was initially impacted.
Other Local News:
- Kevin Spacey Spotted Filming ‘House Of Cards’ In D.C.
- Slain Bowie St. Student Honored At Ceremony Where He Was To Graduate
- Police Still Searching For Driver In Hit & Run That Killed Marine
- What Baltimore City Is Doing To Prevent Spread Of Zika
- Apparent Suicide Bomber At Ariana Grande Concert Kills Over 20