BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two lanes remain closed on Pratt Street at Market Place after a water main broke Wednesday, sending up water through a manhole and cracks in the street.
Baltimore’s Department of Public Works says the break is not affecting customers. But because it is located under a storm drain, crews have to dig up a bigger section of the road to make the repair.
The break happened in a 10″ line, which was quickly shut down, although water pressure in the area was initially impacted.
Other Local News:
- Police: Suspect Shot, Killed While Trying To Rob Off-Duty Officer’s Home
- Radee Prince To Be Tried In Delaware Before Being Brought Back To Maryland
- Charges Dropped Against Undocumented Md. Immigrant Accused Of Raping High School Girl
- Body Of Man Wanted By Police Found In Maryland Woods
- Ex-School Aid Indicted On Over 200 Counts Of Child Sex Abuse