BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two lanes remain closed on Pratt Street at Market Place after a water main broke Wednesday, sending up water through a manhole and cracks in the street.
Baltimore’s Department of Public Works says the break is not affecting customers. But because it is located under a storm drain, crews have to dig up a bigger section of the road to make the repair.
The break happened in a 10″ line, which was quickly shut down, although water pressure in the area was initially impacted.
Other Local News:
- Heartbreak In Abingdon After Deputies Killed In The Line Of Duty
- Fellow Officers Pay Their Respects To Fallen Sheriff’s Deputies
- 2 Deputies Killed In Shopping Center Shootout; Suspect Also Dead
- Witnesses Recount Frightening Scene After Deputies Killed
- 18-Year-Old Victim In Fells Point Triple Shooting Dies