2 Lanes Closed As Crews Repair Pratt Street Water Main Break
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two lanes remain closed on Pratt Street at Market Place after a water main broke Wednesday, sending up water through a manhole and cracks in the street.
Baltimore’s Department of Public Works says the break is not affecting customers. But because it is located under a storm drain, crews have to dig up a bigger section of the road to make the repair.
The break happened in a 10″ line, which was quickly shut down, although water pressure in the area was initially impacted.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents