BALTIMORE (WJZ) – Two lanes remain closed on Pratt Street at Market Place after a water main broke Wednesday, sending up water through a manhole and cracks in the street.
Baltimore’s Department of Public Works says the break is not affecting customers. But because it is located under a storm drain, crews have to dig up a bigger section of the road to make the repair.
The break happened in a 10″ line, which was quickly shut down, although water pressure in the area was initially impacted.
Other Local News:
- Barn Worker In Jarrettsville Killed When Roof Comes Crashing Down
- Locals React After Time Magazine Names Pope Francis Its ‘Person Of The Year’
- Investigators Examine Fatal Crash Site After SUV And MARC Train Collide
- Fatal Single-Vehicle Crash Shuts Down Lanes On Inner Loop Of I-695
- Corruption Scandal Aftermath: New Plan Would Redevelop Baltimore City Detention Center