BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Two lanes remain closed on Pratt Street at Market Place after a water main broke Wednesday, sending up water through a manhole and cracks in the street.
Baltimore’s Department of Public Works says the break is not affecting customers. But because it is located under a storm drain, crews have to dig up a bigger section of the road to make the repair.
The break happened in a 10″ line, which was quickly shut down, although water pressure in the area was initially impacted.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather On The Way, Advisories Expand To Include Most Of Md.
- Police: Maryland Delivery Driver Kidnapped, Robbed At Gunpoint
- In Maryland, Opposition To Offshore Drilling Is Bipartisan
- Weekend Derailment Is Latest Black Eye For DC Subway System
- Maryland Officials Warn Not To Go On Icy Waters That Appear Frozen