2 Lanes Closed As Crews Repair Pratt Street Water Main Break
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – Two lanes remain closed on Pratt Street at Market Place after a water main broke Wednesday, sending up water through a manhole and cracks in the street.
Baltimore’s Department of Public Works says the break is not affecting customers. But because it is located under a storm drain, crews have to dig up a bigger section of the road to make the repair.
The break happened in a 10″ line, which was quickly shut down, although water pressure in the area was initially impacted.
Other Local News:
- Cruise Industry Under Fire As Lawmakers Debate Stronger Regulations
- Browns Fan Posts Video Of Himself Urinating On Art Modell’s Grave
- State Police Warn Of New Phone Scam Demanding Money
- Rockville Parents Accused Of Locking Adult Autistic Twin Sons In Filthy Basement
- Amazon.com Representatives Meet With Baltimore Community