WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ)–Dogwood Elementary School in Baltimore County let students out early on Monday.
BGE officials say there was an odor of gas inside the school. They were called to the scene and found all the lines outside the school were safe.
The school is investigating inside the building to find the cause.
Other Local News:
- Manchester Police: 19 Dead From Ariana Grande Concert Explosion
- Dangerous ‘Flame Jetting’ Phenomenon Kills Hundreds Every Year
- Bowie State Holds Vigil In Memory Of Killed Student Lt. Richard Collins
- Judge Orders More Study On Ridership Impact Of Purple Line
- Program Trains Next Generation Of Maritime Workers