Gas Leak At Dogwood Elementary Under Investigation
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ)–Dogwood Elementary School in Baltimore County let students out early on Monday.
BGE officials say there was an odor of gas inside the school. They were called to the scene and found all the lines outside the school were safe.
The school is investigating inside the building to find the cause.
Other Local News:
- AACo. Police Search For Suspect Who Set Off Explosion In Movie Theater
- Bikers Ride Into Baltimore To Honor Those Lost At Sandy Hook
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Federal Protective Service SUV Flips In Baltimore
- Holocaust Survivor Dies Before Maryland Reparations Hearing