WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ)–Dogwood Elementary School in Baltimore County let students out early on Monday.
BGE officials say there was an odor of gas inside the school. They were called to the scene and found all the lines outside the school were safe.
The school is investigating inside the building to find the cause.
Other Local News:
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Royal Farms Cigarette Theft Suspect Sought In Baltimore Co.
- Commissioner: Boy Shot By Baltimore Police Won’t Be Charged
- Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car Shoots Man With Gun
- Ambulance Crew Assaulted While Assisting Patient In PG County