WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ)–Dogwood Elementary School in Baltimore County let students out early on Monday.
BGE officials say there was an odor of gas inside the school. They were called to the scene and found all the lines outside the school were safe.
The school is investigating inside the building to find the cause.
Other Local News:
- Md. School Shooting: Shooter Dead At Great Mills High School, 2 Others Injured
- Baltimore Hospital Cited Over Woman Left In Cold In Hospital Gown
- 2nd Day Of Spring Could Bring Most Significant Snow Of ‘Winter’ For Central Md.
- Md. Bill Would Increase Texting While Driving Fine To $500
- Carroll County Schools Increasing Police Presence