WOODLAWN, Md. (WJZ)–Dogwood Elementary School in Baltimore County let students out early on Monday.
BGE officials say there was an odor of gas inside the school. They were called to the scene and found all the lines outside the school were safe.
The school is investigating inside the building to find the cause.
Other Local News:
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- BPD: City Councilwoman Attacked In South Baltimore Parking Garage
- Teen In Bowers Case Found Not Guilty 1st-Degree Premeditated Murder
- Search Continues For Gunman In Deadly N.W. Baltimore Shooting