ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — This may have you jumping into Middle River: A Ravens Super Bowl ring is somewhere in it.
Not only do players get a ring, but so do full-time team employees.
According to the Ravens, receptionist Toni Lekas was at a boat party in Essex this summer, when her boyfriend accidentally dropped her ring from this past year’s victory into the water.
Despite a lot of diving and searching, the ring has not turned up.
Luckily for Lekas and her boyfriend, Chuck Lykes, the NFL approved sending her a replacement ring.
She is set to get her new ring any day, and she and Lykes are still together.
Lekas says she will be putting the new ring in a safety deposit box.
If you find Lekas’ original ring, you are required by law to notify her. She would have to give it to the insurance company.
*The attached picture is not the ring that is missing.
Other Local News:
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Route 40 In Elkton
- Some Residents ‘Afraid’ After String Of Property Damage In South Baltimore
- Shooting At NSA Triggered By Unlicensed Teen Driver Making Wrong Turn And Panicking, Passenger Says
- Hundreds Without Heat, Hot Water After Gas Outage In Pr. George’s Co.
- Lyft, Baltimore Bike Share Collaborate To Offer Five Bicycle Locations