ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — This may have you jumping into Middle River: A Ravens Super Bowl ring is somewhere in it.
Not only do players get a ring, but so do full-time team employees.
According to the Ravens, receptionist Toni Lekas was at a boat party in Essex this summer, when her boyfriend accidentally dropped her ring from this past year’s victory into the water.
Despite a lot of diving and searching, the ring has not turned up.
Luckily for Lekas and her boyfriend, Chuck Lykes, the NFL approved sending her a replacement ring.
She is set to get her new ring any day, and she and Lykes are still together.
Lekas says she will be putting the new ring in a safety deposit box.
If you find Lekas’ original ring, you are required by law to notify her. She would have to give it to the insurance company.
*The attached picture is not the ring that is missing.
Other Local News:
- 7 Baltimore Police Officers Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued For Most Of Md.
- Confederate Statue To Be Removed From Maryland Courthouse
- Maryland Zoo Welcomes Orphaned Grizzly Bear Cubs
- Md. Students Wear ‘We The People’ Shirts To Class After Posters Were Banned From Walls