Get Your Diving Gear! Ravens’ Super Bowl Ring Missing In Middle River
Sports Fan Insider
Ravens CentralBuy Ravens Tickets
ESSEX, Md. (WJZ) — This may have you jumping into Middle River: A Ravens Super Bowl ring is somewhere in it.
Not only do players get a ring, but so do full-time team employees.
According to the Ravens, receptionist Toni Lekas was at a boat party in Essex this summer, when her boyfriend accidentally dropped her ring from this past year’s victory into the water.
Despite a lot of diving and searching, the ring has not turned up.
Luckily for Lekas and her boyfriend, Chuck Lykes, the NFL approved sending her a replacement ring.
She is set to get her new ring any day, and she and Lykes are still together.
Lekas says she will be putting the new ring in a safety deposit box.
If you find Lekas’ original ring, you are required by law to notify her. She would have to give it to the insurance company.
*The attached picture is not the ring that is missing.
Other Local News:
- On-Duty Baltimore Cop Charged With Assault, Pointing Gun At Wife & Her Boyfriend
- We Won’t Stop: Orioles Fans Cheer On AL East Champs Ahead Of Playoffs
- Head Of Secret Service Questioned After Security Breach
- Attorney Of Baltimore Man Alleging Police Brutality Releases New Video
- New Program Helps “Wheelchair Athletes” Compete