7 Anne Arundel Co. Kindergartners Pass Around Needle At School Playground
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)— Kindergartners passed around a needle they found at an Anne Arundel County elementary school playground.
It happened Thursday at Rippling Woods Elementary School in Glen Burnie.
During recess, a kindergartner picked up a syringe from the ground. The student put the needle back down but another student picked it up, and several students then passed it around.
A total of seven children touched the syringe and were taken to a hospital as a precaution.
No injuries have been reported.
The school principal sent a statement home to all parents.
Other Local News:
- Report: Ravens Execs Knew About Elevator Punch In February
- Goodell Says He’s Not Resigning, But The NFL Is Changing Its Policies
- Ravens Fans Wait In Line For More Than An Hour To Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- Judge Approves $190M Settlement Between Hopkins And Levy Patients
- Case Of Md. Man Jailed In Cuba Back In U.S. Court