7 Anne Arundel Co. Kindergartners Pass Around Needle At School Playground
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)— Kindergartners passed around a needle they found at an Anne Arundel County elementary school playground.
It happened Thursday at Rippling Woods Elementary School in Glen Burnie.
During recess, a kindergartner picked up a syringe from the ground. The student put the needle back down but another student picked it up, and several students then passed it around.
A total of seven children touched the syringe and were taken to a hospital as a precaution.
No injuries have been reported.
The school principal sent a statement home to all parents.
Other Local News:
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win
- Republican Larry Hogan Looking To Democrats For Gubernatorial Upset Victory
- Drop In Female Striped Bass Prompts 25 Percent Catch Cutback