GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)— Kindergartners passed around a needle they found at an Anne Arundel County elementary school playground.
It happened Thursday at Rippling Woods Elementary School in Glen Burnie.
During recess, a kindergartner picked up a syringe from the ground. The student put the needle back down but another student picked it up, and several students then passed it around.
A total of seven children touched the syringe and were taken to a hospital as a precaution.
No injuries have been reported.
The school principal sent a statement home to all parents.
Other Local News:
- Radee Prince To Face Murder, Attempted Murder Charges In Md.
- Edgewood Shooting Suspect Arraigned In Delaware, Bail Set At $2.1 Million
- Survivors Of Edgewood Shooting Still In Critical Condition
- Chief Judge Accused Of Having A Series Of “Persistently Disrespectful And Unprofessional Interactions With A Public Defender”
- State Sen. Jim Brochin To Run For Baltimore County Executive