Baltimore Orioles Worth Some Green
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Orioles’ colors may be orange and black, but the team’s owners are seeing a lot of green.
The Baltimore Orioles are valued at more than $1 billion.
That’s the word from a new Bloomberg report.
The team’s majority stake in MASN, ticket sales, concessions and sponsorships are all helping put the Orioles over the $1 billion mark.
Only nine other Major League Baseball teams are worth more than $1 billion.
Other Local News:
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant For Father In Missing Girl Case In Connection With Mother’s Death
- Crews Battling 3-Alarm Apartment Fire In Odenton
- Md. Could Become 1st State To Ban Energy Drinks To Minors
- Johns Hopkins Data Spilled In ‘Extortion’ Attempt
- Going Nowhere: Baltimore 17th Worst In Nation For Traffic Jams