BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Orioles’ colors may be orange and black, but the team’s owners are seeing a lot of green.
The Baltimore Orioles are valued at more than $1 billion.
That’s the word from a new Bloomberg report.
The team’s majority stake in MASN, ticket sales, concessions and sponsorships are all helping put the Orioles over the $1 billion mark.
Only nine other Major League Baseball teams are worth more than $1 billion.
Other Local News:
- A Chance To Win Big During Small Business Saturday
- Elderly Man Dies In Crash
- Pedestrian Killed In Prince George’s County
- Baltimore Community Prays For Slain Detective; Murder Remains Unsolved More Than Week Later
- Baltimore To Move Forward With Program To Provide Legal Assistance For Undocumented Immigrants