BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Orioles’ colors may be orange and black, but the team’s owners are seeing a lot of green.
The Baltimore Orioles are valued at more than $1 billion.
That’s the word from a new Bloomberg report.
The team’s majority stake in MASN, ticket sales, concessions and sponsorships are all helping put the Orioles over the $1 billion mark.
Only nine other Major League Baseball teams are worth more than $1 billion.
Other Local News:
- Returning To London, Ravens Rookie Tackle Comes Full Circle
- Student Outwits Prof By Bringing 3×5 FOOT Cheat Sheet To Exam
- Tractor Trailer Fire Causes Major Rush Hour Delays On I-95 Near Rt 100
- ‘What Is Happening??’ Price Is Right Kicks Off New Season By Making History
- Substance In Suspicious Package At Social Security Administration Mail Room Not Hazardous