BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Orioles’ colors may be orange and black, but the team’s owners are seeing a lot of green.
The Baltimore Orioles are valued at more than $1 billion.
That’s the word from a new Bloomberg report.
The team’s majority stake in MASN, ticket sales, concessions and sponsorships are all helping put the Orioles over the $1 billion mark.
Only nine other Major League Baseball teams are worth more than $1 billion.
Other Local News:
- Student ‘Fighting For His Life’ After Stabbing At Renaissance Academy
- Sen. Mikulski Receives Nation’s Highest Civilian Award
- Festival Of Trees Is This Weekend; It Benefits Children & Teens
- Travel Alert May Affect Some Thanksgiving Plans
- New Poll Shows Voters Divided When It Comes To Blame For Baltimore Unrest