Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Orioles’ colors may be orange and black, but the team’s owners are seeing a lot of green.
The Baltimore Orioles are valued at more than $1 billion.
That’s the word from a new Bloomberg report.
The team’s majority stake in MASN, ticket sales, concessions and sponsorships are all helping put the Orioles over the $1 billion mark.
Only nine other Major League Baseball teams are worth more than $1 billion.
Other Local News:
- On The Mend: Ocean City Woman Burned In Fatal Church Fire Still Recovering
- Longtime ‘It’s Academic’ Host Mac McGarry Dies At 87
- Drivers Urged To Clean Snow & Ice From Cars Before Hitting The Road
- $6.5M Bust: Foreign Prescription Drugs, Cigarettes Trafficked At Pikesville Pharmacy
- Cooling Unit On International Space Station Shuts Down