Baltimore Orioles Worth Some Green
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Orioles’ colors may be orange and black, but the team’s owners are seeing a lot of green.
The Baltimore Orioles are valued at more than $1 billion.
That’s the word from a new Bloomberg report.
The team’s majority stake in MASN, ticket sales, concessions and sponsorships are all helping put the Orioles over the $1 billion mark.
Only nine other Major League Baseball teams are worth more than $1 billion.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Releases Report From Night Firefighter Died
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Students At American University Call For Action After Shocking Emails Leaked
- More Than Half Of Maryland Voters Still Undecided On Next Governor
- Memorial Held For Man Who Died During Diving Trip With Friends In Indonesia