Baltimore Orioles Worth Some Green
Orioles CentralShop Team Gear
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Orioles’ colors may be orange and black, but the team’s owners are seeing a lot of green.
The Baltimore Orioles are valued at more than $1 billion.
That’s the word from a new Bloomberg report.
The team’s majority stake in MASN, ticket sales, concessions and sponsorships are all helping put the Orioles over the $1 billion mark.
Only nine other Major League Baseball teams are worth more than $1 billion.
Other Local News:
- Police: Baltimore Man Stabbed Man To Death Because He Wouldn’t Leave His Backyard
- Catonsville Man Charged With Trying To Kill His Stepson
- Missing 12-Year-Old Girl, 1-Year-Old Nephew Returned Home Safely
- Baltimore Leaders Fight City’s Criminal Reputation In Pop Culture
- Morgan Officials Release More Information In Student’s Death