Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- City Police Officer Charged With Assaulting Teen Suspect
- Settlement Reached In NCAA Concussion Lawsuit
- Cows On The Loose Cause Potential Traffic Hazard In Westminster
- Neighbors Tell Police Missing Woman Argued With Her Boyfriend
- Baltimore Police Investigate Non-Fatal Shooting