Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- City Police Officer Fights For Life After Being Shot
- Maryland To See Another Blast Of Winter Weather
- Frederick Man Arrested In Death Of Child
- Harford County Sheriff’s Office Searches For Carjacking Suspects
- Md. House Gives Initial OK To Medical Pot Bill