Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- At Least 4 Hospitalized After Bus Accident Near Havre De Grace
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case
- Trax On Wax’s 7th Annual Record Store Day Celebrates The Vinyl Comeback
- Youth Leader Shot In The Head, Killed In Northwest Baltimore
- Md. Warns Of Possible Bacteria In Porridge Product