Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- Federal Courthouse In Downtown Baltimore Reopens After Evacuation; Suspect With Pellet Gun Taken Into Custody
- Fuel Fund Of Maryland Warms Homes & Hearts
- Pot On Stove May Have Started 3-Alarm Fire In Northwest Baltimore
- Crews Work To Fix 2 Water Main Breaks In Baltimore & Middle River
- Target: 40 Million Credit Card Accounts May Be Breached