Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- Mayor Addresses City Violence, Says “I’m Not Going To Resign”
- National Guard Maj. Gen. Linda Singh Talks Life, Leadership During Riots
- Howard Co. Home Catches Fire After Lightning Strike
- Police Chiefs Meet In D.C. To Discuss National Spike In Violence
- Police Investigate Double Shooting In Bowleys Quarters