Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- Howard Co. Police Investigate Columbia Shooting
- Family-Owned Grocery Gives Back To Community In Annual Event
- Thousands Lace Up For Turkey Trot
- Man Arrested After Va. Carjacking Ends With Arrest In Md.
- Md. Woman Seriously Injured After Car Falls 75 Feet Into Creek