Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- ‘Free Range’ Parents Cleared Of Child Neglect In 1 Case
- Rampant Violence Leaves Scars Throughout Charm City
- City Officials Estimate Baltimore Riots Will Cost $20M
- Police: 9-year-old Shot During Baltimore Violence Was Not The Target
- Police: Man Who Appeared Drunk Forced Son, 13, To Drive