Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- Ray Rice Fallout Continues As New Video Surfaces
- Gold Medalist Michael Phelps Pleads Guilty To DUI
- Several Students Arrested After Fight At AACO High School
- Towson Student Adds Name To Suit Against Rabbi
- Md. Stores Included in Staples Data Breach