Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- Md. Looks To Rebound From Low Primary Turnout
- D.C. Mayoral Candidates Must Overcome Voter Apathy
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Hundreds Of Thousands Expected To Travel This Labor Day Weekend