Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- Letters Sent To Gilmore Homes Residents Following Sex For Repairs Lawsuit
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Howard Co. English Teacher Arrested On Prostitution, Sexual Solicitation Of A Minor
- $2K Reward Offered In Shopping Center Shooting That Left 71-Year-Old Dead
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act