Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- Traffic Stop Escalates In Parking Lot Of Baltimore City School
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Cosby Supporters Butt Heads With Protestors At The Lyric
- Charges Filed Against Comets Player Accused Of Headbutting Blast’s Pat Healey
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges