Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- Freddie Gray’s Funeral Underway, Thousands Arrive To Pay Respects
- Police: Baltimore Gangs Threaten To ‘Take Out’ Officers
- Baltimore Man Arrested For Bring Loaded Gun To BWI Checkpoint
- Rev. Al Shapton: “I Am Saddened & Disappointed” Report May Not Be Released On May 1
- Firefighter Hurt In Fire At Laurel Restaurant