Freeze Warning In Effect For Parts Of Maryland
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Freeze Warning is in effect starting early Friday morning through 10 a.m.
Bob Turk reports areas under the watch include Carroll County, Allegany County, Frederick County, Harford County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Washington County and Northern Baltimore.
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected. These conditions could kill crops and other sensitive vegetation.
Other Local News:
- FAA’s NextGen System Coming To BWI, Noise Is A Concern
- Man Found Shot In The Head In Baltimore
- Sons Of Woman Who Died On Smoke-Filled Subway File Lawsuit
- FBI Needs Help Identifying Serial Robbery Suspect
- BWI Marshall, WTMD Showcase Local Bands