GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A Glen Burnie man is charged with theft after police say he stole an e-reader from a car parked in a driveway.
Undercover cops were approached by Scott Warren Ferris, 42, around 8 p.m. Friday in the 200-block of 6th Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Ferris asked the officers if they wanted to buy an e-reader.
The officers determined that the property was stolen and contacted patrol units, who arrested Ferris.
The owner of the device was contacted and said the e-reader was taken from her vehicle while parked in her driveway within the last 24 hours.
Other Local News:
- Small Group of Protesters Present For Nero’s ‘Not Guilty’ Verdict
- Baltimore Special Ed. Teacher Charged With Human Trafficking, Prostitution
- Community Leaders React To Edward Nero’s Not Guilty Verdict
- Freddie Gray Arresting Officer Edward Nero Found Not Guilty On All Charges
- Board Of Elections: Over 1,600 Ballots Handled Improperly