GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A Glen Burnie man is charged with theft after police say he stole an e-reader from a car parked in a driveway.
Undercover cops were approached by Scott Warren Ferris, 42, around 8 p.m. Friday in the 200-block of 6th Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Ferris asked the officers if they wanted to buy an e-reader.
The officers determined that the property was stolen and contacted patrol units, who arrested Ferris.
The owner of the device was contacted and said the e-reader was taken from her vehicle while parked in her driveway within the last 24 hours.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill