GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A Glen Burnie man is charged with theft after police say he stole an e-reader from a car parked in a driveway.
Undercover cops were approached by Scott Warren Ferris, 42, around 8 p.m. Friday in the 200-block of 6th Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Ferris asked the officers if they wanted to buy an e-reader.
The officers determined that the property was stolen and contacted patrol units, who arrested Ferris.
The owner of the device was contacted and said the e-reader was taken from her vehicle while parked in her driveway within the last 24 hours.
Other Local News:
- Riders Safely Removed After Roller Coaster Stalls At Md. Six Flags
- Ex-Maryland Senator Awaiting Fraud Sentence To Repay $5K
- Md. Senator Bashes Trump Administration After Touring Detention Facilities Housing Children Of Illegal Immigrants
- Severe Thunderstorms Leaves Path Of Destruction Across Region
- Baltimore County Preps For Severe Weather As We Approach Hurricane Season