Glen Burnie Man Charged With Stealing E-Reader From Parked Car
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A Glen Burnie man is charged with theft after police say he stole an e-reader from a car parked in a driveway.
Undercover cops were approached by Scott Warren Ferris, 42, around 8 p.m. Friday in the 200-block of 6th Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Ferris asked the officers if they wanted to buy an e-reader.
The officers determined that the property was stolen and contacted patrol units, who arrested Ferris.
The owner of the device was contacted and said the e-reader was taken from her vehicle while parked in her driveway within the last 24 hours.
Other Local News:
- House OKs Bill To Address Border Crisis
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Md. Medical Facilities Taking Precautions As Ebola-Stricken Arrive In U.S.
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- Baltimore City Police Investigate Multiple Shootings