Glen Burnie Man Charged With Stealing E-Reader From Parked Car
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A Glen Burnie man is charged with theft after police say he stole an e-reader from a car parked in a driveway.
Undercover cops were approached by Scott Warren Ferris, 42, around 8 p.m. Friday in the 200-block of 6th Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Ferris asked the officers if they wanted to buy an e-reader.
The officers determined that the property was stolen and contacted patrol units, who arrested Ferris.
The owner of the device was contacted and said the e-reader was taken from her vehicle while parked in her driveway within the last 24 hours.
Other Local News:
- Protestors Expected At Bill Cosby’s Show At The Lyric
- Slain Maryland Toddler’s Mom Pleads Guilty To Ohio Charges
- Prince George’s Co. Officer Who Died In Crash Was Driving While Impaired
- Investigation Continues Into Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against 2 Firefighters
- Unwanted Visitors On The National Mall