GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A Glen Burnie man is charged with theft after police say he stole an e-reader from a car parked in a driveway.
Undercover cops were approached by Scott Warren Ferris, 42, around 8 p.m. Friday in the 200-block of 6th Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Ferris asked the officers if they wanted to buy an e-reader.
The officers determined that the property was stolen and contacted patrol units, who arrested Ferris.
The owner of the device was contacted and said the e-reader was taken from her vehicle while parked in her driveway within the last 24 hours.
Other Local News:
- All 3 Suspects In Locust Point Murder In Custody
- Reward For Info On Baltimore Detective’s Killer Reaches $190,000
- Highest-Ranking Officer Involved In Gray’s Arrest Found Not Guilty Of Administrative Charges
- Police: Go Fund Me Pages For Family Of Slain Cop Not Authentic
- Woman And Two Children Shot At While Stopped At An Intersection