Glen Burnie Man Charged With Stealing E-Reader From Parked Car
Get Breaking News First
GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)—A Glen Burnie man is charged with theft after police say he stole an e-reader from a car parked in a driveway.
Undercover cops were approached by Scott Warren Ferris, 42, around 8 p.m. Friday in the 200-block of 6th Avenue in Glen Burnie.
Ferris asked the officers if they wanted to buy an e-reader.
The officers determined that the property was stolen and contacted patrol units, who arrested Ferris.
The owner of the device was contacted and said the e-reader was taken from her vehicle while parked in her driveway within the last 24 hours.
Other Local News:
- Coworker Found Disturbing Images That Launched Dr. Levy Investigation
- Man Arrested In Connection With Rosedale Double Fatal Stabbing
- Quilt Memorializing Sexual Assault Survivors Makes Stop In Baltimore
- Maryland Gets First-Ever Salt Cave
- At Least 3 Montgomery Co. Students Confirmed To Have Whooping Cough