FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ)– Where’s the beef? That’s what managers of a Frederick Giant supermarket are asking after two women made off with over $500 worth of meats.
Surveillance cameras caught the women just after noon Oct. 10 walking into the Giant on Sugarloaf Parkway and filling reusable shopping bags with steaks, hamburger and other meats.
If you recognize the women, you’re asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Multi-Vehicle Wreck Has Traffic Backed Up On I-95
- Egg Game Brings Md. School Jimmy Fallon Shoutout, $13K Donation
- Sun Investigation: Baltimore PD Set To Exceed Overtime Budget By $30 Million
- Trump Awards Purple Heart At Walter Reed Military Hospital
- Medical Professionals Honored at 28th Annual Shock Trauma Gala