Where’s The Beef? $500 Worth Of Meat Stolen From Market
FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ)– Where’s the beef? That’s what managers of a Frederick Giant supermarket are asking after two women made off with over $500 worth of meats.
Surveillance cameras caught the women just after noon Oct. 10 walking into the Giant on Sugarloaf Parkway and filling reusable shopping bags with steaks, hamburger and other meats.
If you recognize the women, you’re asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Authorities: More Than 1 Person Responsible For DC Family, Housekeeper’s Killings
- Proud Moment For More Than 1,000 Naval Academy Graduates
- WJZ Noon Puppy Pearl Gets A New Home, New Name
- Memorial Day Means Honoring Brother For Korean War Veteran
- Widow Of Former Ravens Player A Part Of New Lawsuit Against NFL Teams