Where’s The Beef? $500 Worth Of Meat Stolen From Market
FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ)– Where’s the beef? That’s what managers of a Frederick Giant supermarket are asking after two women made off with over $500 worth of meats.
Surveillance cameras caught the women just after noon Oct. 10 walking into the Giant on Sugarloaf Parkway and filling reusable shopping bags with steaks, hamburger and other meats.
If you recognize the women, you’re asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Protests Over Ferguson Decision Underway Across Baltimore; Crowd Blocking JFX At President Street
- Black Friday Extended To Multiple Days This Year
- Wintry Mix, Snow Could Cause Thanksgiving Travel Headaches
- Baltimore Police Officials Investigate Pursuit That Led To Accident
- E-Cigarette Bill Could Weaken Smoke-Free Law