FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ)– Where’s the beef? That’s what managers of a Frederick Giant supermarket are asking after two women made off with over $500 worth of meats.
Surveillance cameras caught the women just after noon Oct. 10 walking into the Giant on Sugarloaf Parkway and filling reusable shopping bags with steaks, hamburger and other meats.
If you recognize the women, you’re asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- Authorities Investigating Near Drowning of 9-Year-Old Girl In Baltimore
- FIRST WARNING WX: Bonnie Weakens to Tropical Depression; Flood Watch Issued For Parts Of Md.
- Jolly Rogers An Integral Part Of Ocean City’s Appeal
- Church Community Outraged After Pastor Is Gunned Down In Baltimore
- Police: DC Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Teen At Mall