Where’s The Beef? $500 Worth Of Meat Stolen From Market
Get Breaking News First
FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ)– Where’s the beef? That’s what managers of a Frederick Giant supermarket are asking after two women made off with over $500 worth of meats.
Surveillance cameras caught the women just after noon Oct. 10 walking into the Giant on Sugarloaf Parkway and filling reusable shopping bags with steaks, hamburger and other meats.
If you recognize the women, you’re asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- 2 Killed, 2 Hurt In West Baltimore House Fire
- Missing Dundalk Girl Reunited With Twin Sister At Baltimore County Social Services
- Baltimore City Trying To Bring Back Charm Lexington Market Once Had
- Md. Air National Guard Celebrates Opening Of New Facility In Middle River
- Stacey Keibler Ties The Knot In Private Mexico Ceremony