Where’s The Beef? $500 Worth Of Meat Stolen From Market
FREDERICK, Md. (WJZ)– Where’s the beef? That’s what managers of a Frederick Giant supermarket are asking after two women made off with over $500 worth of meats.
Surveillance cameras caught the women just after noon Oct. 10 walking into the Giant on Sugarloaf Parkway and filling reusable shopping bags with steaks, hamburger and other meats.
If you recognize the women, you’re asked to call police.
Other Local News:
- FBI Searching For Masked Men Behind Series Of Robberies In Canton
- Holiday Cheer Has Arrived In And Around Charm City
- Dislodged Boom Strikes Overpass, Snarling Traffic On I-695 Outer Loop
- 68 Marijuana Plants Recovered In Northwest Baltimore City
- Md. Army Reservists Deploying To West Africa To Assist In Ebola Efforts