Police: Baby Dies After Drunken Hagerstown Mother Passes Out While Breastfeeding
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — A Hagerstown mother is charged with child abuse after her infant daughter dies.
Police say the Washington County mom was intoxicated and passed out while breastfeeding her 2-month-old daughter, which led to the baby’s death.
Yadina Morales, 22, allegedly lost consciousness.
When she woke up, the child was underneath her and unresponsive.
The baby was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.
Morales has been charged with manslaughter, child abuse, reckless endangerment and neglect.
Other Local News:
- Contractor Beaten, Dragged From Moving Car In North Baltimore
- Security Heightened At Courthouse As Freddie Gray Hearings Set To Begin
- Gov. Hogan Feeling Strong After 4th Round Of Chemo
- Protests Planned Around Freddie Gray Hearing Wednesday
- Md. Senator Ben Cardin To Make Decision ‘Shortly’ About Iran Nuclear Deal