Police: Baby Dies After Drunken Hagerstown Mother Passes Out While Breastfeeding
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — A Hagerstown mother is charged with child abuse after her infant daughter dies.
Police say the Washington County mom was intoxicated and passed out while breastfeeding her 2-month-old daughter, which led to the baby’s death.
Yadina Morales, 22, allegedly lost consciousness.
When she woke up, the child was underneath her and unresponsive.
The baby was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.
Morales has been charged with manslaughter, child abuse, reckless endangerment and neglect.
Other Local News:
- Letters Sent To Gilmore Homes Residents Following Sex For Repairs Lawsuit
- AACo. Police Investigating Racist Post Made On School’s Website
- Howard Co. English Teacher Arrested On Prostitution, Sexual Solicitation Of A Minor
- $2K Reward Offered In Shopping Center Shooting That Left 71-Year-Old Dead
- Amtrak Threatens Shutdown If Congress Does’t Act