Police: Baby Dies After Drunken Hagerstown Mother Passes Out While Breastfeeding
Get Breaking News First
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WJZ) — A Hagerstown mother is charged with child abuse after her infant daughter dies.
Police say the Washington County mom was intoxicated and passed out while breastfeeding her 2-month-old daughter, which led to the baby’s death.
Yadina Morales, 22, allegedly lost consciousness.
When she woke up, the child was underneath her and unresponsive.
The baby was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.
Morales has been charged with manslaughter, child abuse, reckless endangerment and neglect.
Other Local News:
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Charged With Breaking Into Drug Dealer’s Home For Pills
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words