Crews Work On Water Main Break At St. Paul & Saratoga Streets
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Crews are investigating a water main break in Baltimore.
The six-inch diameter pipe broke under St. Paul and Saratoga Streets Tuesday morning.
Traffic in the area has been affected.
In order to repair the leak, the Department of Public Works will be shutting down a bigger main feeding into it. Customers on the west side of St. Paul from Saratoga to Madison won’t have water for a time. The area to the east side may see low water pressure.
The Department of Public Works does not know yet how long the repair will take.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Concerns About Potential July 4th Terror Attack
- Hit-And-Run Leaves Baltimore Woman Critically Injured In Coma
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages