BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Crews are investigating a water main break in Baltimore.
The six-inch diameter pipe broke under St. Paul and Saratoga Streets Tuesday morning.
Traffic in the area has been affected.
In order to repair the leak, the Department of Public Works will be shutting down a bigger main feeding into it. Customers on the west side of St. Paul from Saratoga to Madison won’t have water for a time. The area to the east side may see low water pressure.
The Department of Public Works does not know yet how long the repair will take.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Hampden Community Holds Vigil for New York Man Killed by Baltimore Man
- BPD ID’d Officer Who Shot & Killed Man; Held 2 Toddlers at Knife-point
- Orioles Season Ticket-Holders Get First Dibs at Seats at Tag Day
- DuPont Family Trust Lawsuit Moved from Maryland to Delaware
- Women’s History Month Rally Held In Annapolis