BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Crews are investigating a water main break in Baltimore.
The six-inch diameter pipe broke under St. Paul and Saratoga Streets Tuesday morning.
Traffic in the area has been affected.
In order to repair the leak, the Department of Public Works will be shutting down a bigger main feeding into it. Customers on the west side of St. Paul from Saratoga to Madison won’t have water for a time. The area to the east side may see low water pressure.
The Department of Public Works does not know yet how long the repair will take.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Md. Family Criticized For YouTube Prank Videos Issues Apology
- Police ID Suspect In Car Chase That Ended In Officer-Involved Shooting
- 5-Alarm Fire Causes University Of Maryland To Close Early Monday
- Pranksters Plant Tree On High School Baseball Field
- Crews Working 5-Alarm Fire Near University Of Maryland