BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Crews are investigating a water main break in Baltimore.
The six-inch diameter pipe broke under St. Paul and Saratoga Streets Tuesday morning.
Traffic in the area has been affected.
In order to repair the leak, the Department of Public Works will be shutting down a bigger main feeding into it. Customers on the west side of St. Paul from Saratoga to Madison won’t have water for a time. The area to the east side may see low water pressure.
The Department of Public Works does not know yet how long the repair will take.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Curtis Bay Area Residents Shelter In Place For 2 Hours After Acid Spill
- Hurricane Maria Batters Dominica As A Category 5 Storm
- Sister Of Man Facing 6 Years In Prison For Killing Puppies Says Brother Needs Help, Not Jail Time
- Dave Chapelle, John Oliver Create Buzz For DC Public Schools On Social Media At Emmy Awards
- Police Looking For Answers After Woman Found Raped, Strangled To Death Near Inner Harbor Museum