New TSA PreCheck Lane Opening At BWI Airport
Get Breaking News First
LINTHICUM, Md. (AP) — The Transportation Security Administration has opened a new lane for pre-approved airline passengers at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, doubling the number of locations for passengers to use the so-called “PreCheck” lanes.
The new TSA PreCheck lane opened Tuesday at 4 a.m. at a checkpoint that allows passengers to access the airport’s A, B and C concourses. The TSA PreCheck lanes are also available at the D concourse.
The TSA PreCheck program allows approved travelers to leave on their shoes, jackets and belts on when going through security. They can also leave laptops in their cases. The program launched in October 2011.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- 5 Taken To The Hospital After Megabus Crash Near Havre De Grace
- Veteran Police Sergeant Gets No Jail Time In Misconduct Case
- Orioles In Boston As City Marks 1 Year Since Marathon Bombings
- Baltimore Police Officer Climbs Into City Storm Drain To Save Puppy
- 2-Day Bike Ride To Conquer Cancer Coming To Maryland This Fall