BALTIMORE (WJZ )– He was nominated for a Gold Glove Award and didn’t win, but Chris Davis could still be honored for his incredible season with the Orioles.
Davis is one of three finalists for the American League’s Most Valuable Player Award.
Davis led the majors with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs.
Davis is up against Detroit’s Miguel Cabrera and the Angels’ Mike Trout.
The MVP Award, chosen by baseball writers, will be announced next Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Police Investigating After Two People Shot Monday Evening
- Md. Federal Judge Hearing Lawsuits Against Trump Travel Ban
- Md. Woman Shot In Las Vegas Recovering At Johns Hopkins
- Gospel Singer Cheryl Fortune Opens Up About Surviving Domestic Abuse
- Police: Armed Suspect Took $26 During Robbery Before Being Shot By Officer