BALTIMORE (WJZ )– He was nominated for a Gold Glove Award and didn’t win, but Chris Davis could still be honored for his incredible season with the Orioles.
Davis is one of three finalists for the American League’s Most Valuable Player Award.
Davis led the majors with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs.
Davis is up against Detroit’s Miguel Cabrera and the Angels’ Mike Trout.
The MVP Award, chosen by baseball writers, will be announced next Thursday.
Other Local News:
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Shot And Killed In N.E. Baltimore
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues