HUNT VALLEY, Md. (WJZ) — A deadly crash is under investigation in Baltimore County.
It happened Thursday night at York Road and Thornton Mill Road in Hunt Valley.
That’s where police say three cars collided — killing at least two people.
At least two others were taken to area hospitals.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Firefighters Rescue Cat Trapped Inside Burning NE Baltimore Home
- Rescuers Free Driver Trapped in Car After Rollover Baltimore Co. Crash
- Police: Man Fatally Shot by Trooper Had Lighter, Not Gun
- Baltimore Police Issue New Use of Force Guidelines
- Maryland Citizens, Leaders Call For Congressional Action On Gun Control