2 Dead, Others Hurt In Baltimore County Multi-Car Crash
HUNT VALLEY, Md. (WJZ) — A deadly crash is under investigation in Baltimore County.
It happened Thursday night at York Road and Thornton Mill Road in Hunt Valley.
That’s where police say three cars collided — killing at least two people.
At least two others were taken to area hospitals.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head