FORT MEADE, Md. (WJZ) — A possible case of sexual abuse is under investigation at Fort Meade.
Officials believe a former civilian employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center was involved in an incident with a child.
The suspect is now banned from Fort Meade.
Meantime, the FBI is investigating.
A 24-hour call center has been established for parents. For information, dial 866-454-9414.
Other Local News:
- Science Groups to Congress: Climate Change Is Real Threat
- 18-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot In Passenger Seat Of Car In Baltimore
- Police Seek Two Persons Of Interest In Shooting Of Laurel Teen
- Investigation Continues Into Death Of Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota
- Maryland’s First Responders Get Active Shooter Training