FORT MEADE, Md. (WJZ) — A possible case of sexual abuse is under investigation at Fort Meade.
Officials believe a former civilian employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center was involved in an incident with a child.
The suspect is now banned from Fort Meade.
Meantime, the FBI is investigating.
A 24-hour call center has been established for parents. For information, dial 866-454-9414.
Other Local News:
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- NFL Players Protest National Anthem During Sunday Games Following President’s Comments
- Lewis Scores 3 TDs As Jaguars Beat Ravens In London 44-7
- Police Arrest Suspect After Man Dies From Brutal Beating Earlier This Month
- Police Investigating After 4 People Shot In Brooklyn Park