FBI Probe Child Sex Abuse At Fort Meade
FORT MEADE, Md. (WJZ) — A possible case of sexual abuse is under investigation at Fort Meade.
Officials believe a former civilian employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center was involved in an incident with a child.
The suspect is now banned from Fort Meade.
Meantime, the FBI is investigating.
A 24-hour call center has been established for parents. For information, dial 866-454-9414.
Other Local News:
- New Technology Aims To Stop Growing Number Of Hot Car Deaths
- Multi-Million Dollar Under Armour Campaign Targeting Women
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Government Building In Towson
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension