FORT MEADE, Md. (WJZ) — A possible case of sexual abuse is under investigation at Fort Meade.
Officials believe a former civilian employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center was involved in an incident with a child.
The suspect is now banned from Fort Meade.
Meantime, the FBI is investigating.
A 24-hour call center has been established for parents. For information, dial 866-454-9414.
Other Local News:
- O’Malley Deposed in Maryland Redistricting Lawsuit
- McKenzie Elliott’s Murder Sheds Light On Local Gang’s Stonghold
- Suspect In Delaware Trooper Shooting Killed By Police After 18-Hour Barricade
- Fire Department Unable To Determine Cause Of Malone Family Home Fire
- Born Prematurely With Crack In His System, Baltimore Man Now Beating The Odds