FORT MEADE, Md. (WJZ) — A possible case of sexual abuse is under investigation at Fort Meade.
Officials believe a former civilian employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center was involved in an incident with a child.
The suspect is now banned from Fort Meade.
Meantime, the FBI is investigating.
A 24-hour call center has been established for parents. For information, dial 866-454-9414.
Other Local News:
- Women’s March Organizers Say The Movement Must Continue
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave
- Light City Back In 2017 With ‘Bigger, Brighter, Bolder’ Festival
- DC Bakery Says It Was Asked To Copy Obama’s 2013 Cake, Donated Profits To HRC
- Wind Uproots Tree, Causing It To Fall Into Columbia Home