FORT MEADE, Md. (WJZ) — A possible case of sexual abuse is under investigation at Fort Meade.
Officials believe a former civilian employee at the Fort Meade Youth Center was involved in an incident with a child.
The suspect is now banned from Fort Meade.
Meantime, the FBI is investigating.
A 24-hour call center has been established for parents. For information, dial 866-454-9414.
Other Local News:
- Severe Weather, Storms Continue Into Weekend Across Md.
- Police Investigating Murder Of 97-Year-Old Man
- Police Make Arrest In Kidnapping Of 1-Year-Old In Woodlawn
- Police Investigating After Man Found Unconscious, Assaulted In Federal Hill
- Social Justice, Civil Right Policies In Discussion At NAACP Convention In Baltimore