Gas Leak Shuts Down N. Charles Street During Rush Hour
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A gas leak forces evacuations in downtown Baltimore.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the 300-block of North Charles Street, where the entire street had to be shut down during rush hour.
A contractor was working in a commercial building there and hit a gas line.
BGE crews are now working to repair the leak.
Firefighters evacuated a daycare nearby when it happened.
Other Local News:
- New Findings Show Dozens May Have Cast Double Votes In 2012 Election
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Funeral Set For Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris
- Feral Cat Enters Glen Burnie Elementary School, Forces Early Closure
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence