Gas Leak Shuts Down N. Charles Street During Rush Hour
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A gas leak forces evacuations in downtown Baltimore.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the 300-block of North Charles Street, where the entire street had to be shut down during rush hour.
A contractor was working in a commercial building there and hit a gas line.
BGE crews are now working to repair the leak.
Firefighters evacuated a daycare nearby when it happened.
Other Local News:
- Race For Baltimore Mayor In Spotlight After Dixon Declares Candidacy
- Reports Of Gunfire Spread Panic At Washington Navy Yard
- Man Accused Of Setting Fire To CVS During Riots Caused $1M In Damages
- City Police Officer Injured In Crash With Another Vehicle
- Boy Handcuffed, Beaten After Eating Birthday Cake In Hagerstown