Gas Leak Shuts Down N. Charles Street During Rush Hour
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A gas leak forces evacuations in downtown Baltimore.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the 300-block of North Charles Street, where the entire street had to be shut down during rush hour.
A contractor was working in a commercial building there and hit a gas line.
BGE crews are now working to repair the leak.
Firefighters evacuated a daycare nearby when it happened.
Other Local News:
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion
- Police Investigating Threatening Tweet Made Toward La Plata Residents