Gas Leak Shuts Down N. Charles Street During Rush Hour
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A gas leak forces evacuations in downtown Baltimore.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the 300-block of North Charles Street, where the entire street had to be shut down during rush hour.
A contractor was working in a commercial building there and hit a gas line.
BGE crews are now working to repair the leak.
Firefighters evacuated a daycare nearby when it happened.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Spring Has Sprung At The Rawlings Conservatory
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Man Charged In Death Of MD Toddler Found In Backpack In OH Creek
- Woman Charged With Trespassing On Small Airport’s Runways