Anne Arundel County Man Arrested For Impersonating A Police Officer
SHADY SIDE, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man is behind bars, charged with impersonating a police officer.
Authorities say Jonathan Conner, 31, pulled a driver in Shady Side over in what looked like a police vehicle.
The tan Chevy Caprice had emergency lights mounted on the inside and antennas.
Conner then approached the driver without a badge or credentials and threatened to ticket him for speeding.
The driver quickly became suspicious, however, and called police.
Officers later found Conner’s vehicle in a driveway in the 1200-block of Steamboat Road.
He was taken into custody and charged with impersonating a police officer and false imprisonment.
Other Local News:
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner
- Md. Teachers Launching Campaign To Cut Number Of Standardized Tests
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- Serial Burglary Suspect Targeting Small Businesses In Baltimore County
- Md. State Police Help To Intercept $2.3M Worth Of Synthetic Marijuana