SHADY SIDE, Md. (WJZ) — An Anne Arundel County man is behind bars, charged with impersonating a police officer.
Authorities say Jonathan Conner, 31, pulled a driver in Shady Side over in what looked like a police vehicle.
The tan Chevy Caprice had emergency lights mounted on the inside and antennas.
Conner then approached the driver without a badge or credentials and threatened to ticket him for speeding.
The driver quickly became suspicious, however, and called police.
Officers later found Conner’s vehicle in a driveway in the 1200-block of Steamboat Road.
He was taken into custody and charged with impersonating a police officer and false imprisonment.
Other Local News:
- Rod Rosenstein Confirmed As Deputy Attorney General
- Firefighters Still At Massive Fire Scene in College Park
- Four Teens Arrested For Stealing Dirt Bikes In Ellicott City
- City Officer Shot In Line Of Duty While Protecting Partner, Awarded Congressional Badge of Bravery
- Ray Lewis’ 28 Acre Reisterstown Estate Up For Sale