ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — Southbound I-95 is back open after being shut down for hours because of a fatal accident.
Just before 6 a.m. Wednesday, a pickup truck and a car collided on I-95 near Route 22 in Aberdeen.
One person was killed. State police say several people were seriously injured.
One person was flown to Shock Trauma.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Larry Hogan Officially Signs Papers For Re-Election
- 1,000th Chick Of Endangered Penguin Species Hatches At Maryland Zoo
- ESPN, Under Armour Want To Turn Vacant Baltimore Lots Into Spaces For Play
- Maryland Officials Preparing For Spotted Lanternfly Invasion
- Bill: Students Could Use Sunscreen Without Doctor’s Note