I-95 Reopens Several Hours After Fatal Accident
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — Southbound I-95 is back open after being shut down for hours because of a fatal accident.
Just before 6 a.m. Wednesday, a pickup truck and a car collided on I-95 near Route 22 in Aberdeen.
One person was killed. State police say several people were seriously injured.
One person was flown to Shock Trauma.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Charges Authorized Against Browns Fan Who Urinated On Art Modell’s Grave
- CBS Sports Radio To Begin Broadcasting Towson Football & Basketball Games
- Jury Deliberations Underway In Road Rage Murder Trial
- Annapolis, Baltimore Have Most Nuisance Flooding In The Nation
- 2 Md. Sites Make Shortlist For New FBI Headquarters