I-95 Reopens Several Hours After Fatal Accident
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — Southbound I-95 is back open after being shut down for hours because of a fatal accident.
Just before 6 a.m. Wednesday, a pickup truck and a car collided on I-95 near Route 22 in Aberdeen.
One person was killed. State police say several people were seriously injured.
One person was flown to Shock Trauma.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Police Seeking Public’s Help To Solve Deadly Beating Of Man
- More Than A Dozen Animals Found Dead In Baltimore Fire
- House Searched In Connection With Lyon Sisters’ Disappearance
- Baltimore Co. Man Charged With Distributing Child Porn, Sex Offense Of A Minor
- Authorities: Woman Faces Over 150 Animal Cruelty Charges