I-95 Reopens Several Hours After Fatal Accident
ABERDEEN, Md. (WJZ) — Southbound I-95 is back open after being shut down for hours because of a fatal accident.
Just before 6 a.m. Wednesday, a pickup truck and a car collided on I-95 near Route 22 in Aberdeen.
One person was killed. State police say several people were seriously injured.
One person was flown to Shock Trauma.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Other Local News:
- Suspect Arrested After 2nd Robbery Attempt In Federal Hill This Week
- Report: Manny Machado To Undergo Season-Ending Knee Surgery
- Police Search For 2 Missing Elkton Teens Last Seen Getting Into Dark Colored Car
- Anne Arundel County F.O.P. Supports Ferguson Officer With Donation
- Social Worker Who Counsels Teens Faces Child Porn Charges