PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are on the scene of a fatal accident involving a work crew at I-695 and Belair Road.
Police say a car hit two state highway maintenance workers. One died and another was taken to the hospital.
Linh Bui reports it happened a little after 11 a.m. Thursday.
All three of the Outer Loop lanes were closed for a time, and traffic in the area is still backed up.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Students Preparing For ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.
- Pedestrian Struck, ‘Possibly Intentionally,’ In Downtown Baltimore
- Md. Students Showcase Bridge Projects For National Civil Engineering Competition
- 3rd US Senator Endorses Ben Jealous For Md. Governor
- Carroll County Putting Deputies At Schools Following Shootings