PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are on the scene of a fatal accident involving a work crew at I-695 and Belair Road.
Police say a car hit two state highway maintenance workers. One died and another was taken to the hospital.
Linh Bui reports it happened a little after 11 a.m. Thursday.
All three of the Outer Loop lanes were closed for a time, and traffic in the area is still backed up.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Police: Baltimore Man Threatened To Shoot Restaurant Workers
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 2, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Trump Signs Proclamation Restricting Travel From 8 Countries
- NFL Players Protest National Anthem During Sunday Games Following President’s Comments
- No Charges In Fatal Maryland Police Shooting