State Highway Worker Hit & Killed On I-695 Near Belair Road
Get Breaking News First
PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are on the scene of a fatal accident involving a work crew at I-695 and Belair Road.
Police say a car hit two state highway maintenance workers. One died and another was taken to the hospital.
Linh Bui reports it happened a little after 11 a.m. Thursday.
All three of the Outer Loop lanes were closed for a time, and traffic in the area is still backed up.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather Advisory To Go Into Effect For Parts Of Southern Md.
- Investigators Believe Missing Dundalk Girl & Father May Have Fled To West Virginia
- Gas Explosion Blamed In Fire That Killed 8-Year-Old Boy; 911 Calls Released
- Many Come To Cummings’ Defense After He Was Silenced At A Committee Hearing
- McDaniel College Probes ‘CMT Versus BET’ Event