PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are on the scene of a fatal accident involving a work crew at I-695 and Belair Road.
Police say a car hit two state highway maintenance workers. One died and another was taken to the hospital.
Linh Bui reports it happened a little after 11 a.m. Thursday.
All three of the Outer Loop lanes were closed for a time, and traffic in the area is still backed up.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Md. Man Charged In Sexual Assault; Univ. of Florida Football Walk-On Stopped the Attack
- Tip Helps Police Identify, Arrest Fatal Carjacking Suspect
- Maryland Live Casino Sues MGM Over High-Roller Lists
- Heat Index Could Make It Feel Like 109 Degrees in Md. Today
- Maryland Faces Possible Lack of Female Lawmakers in Congress