PARKVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Maryland State Police are on the scene of a fatal accident involving a work crew at I-695 and Belair Road.
Police say a car hit two state highway maintenance workers. One died and another was taken to the hospital.
Linh Bui reports it happened a little after 11 a.m. Thursday.
All three of the Outer Loop lanes were closed for a time, and traffic in the area is still backed up.
Stay with CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- MLB Suspending Red Sox Pitcher Matt Barnes Following Machado Incident
- Carfentanil Blamed For 3 Recent Deaths In Maryland
- Yet Another Confrontation On Airplane Caught On Camera
- Local Lawmakers Say Federal Money Is Needed To Repair Aging Water Systems
- Not Everyone’s Happy With Hogan’s Post-Labor Day School Start Plan