Baltimore Co. Police Investigate Bank Robbery That Put School On Lockdown
Get Breaking News First
LUTHERVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a morning bank robbery in Lutherville that put a school on lockdown.
The Wells Fargo Bank on York Road was robbed around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say the suspect did display a gun, but no one was hurt.
As a precaution, the nearby Lutherville Laboratory School was placed on lockdown. That lockdown was later lifted.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- Suspect Wanted In Wells Fargo Bank Robbery; $5000 Reward Offered
- Vigil Planned For Ohio Plane Crash Victims, Including Md. Native
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland