LUTHERVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a morning bank robbery in Lutherville that put a school on lockdown.
The Wells Fargo Bank on York Road was robbed around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say the suspect did display a gun, but no one was hurt.
As a precaution, the nearby Lutherville Laboratory School was placed on lockdown. That lockdown was later lifted.
Other Local News:
- Sheila Dixon Will Not Seek Re-count Following Md. Primary Results
- Man To Run On Treadmill For 24 Hours To Fight Cancer
- Sexual Assault Victim Speaks Out As Authorities Ramp Up Investigation
- University of Maryland Medical Center Gets National Cancer Institute’s Highest Designation
- Horse Goes Missing Near Patapsco State Recreation Area