LUTHERVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a morning bank robbery in Lutherville that put a school on lockdown.
The Wells Fargo Bank on York Road was robbed around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say the suspect did display a gun, but no one was hurt.
As a precaution, the nearby Lutherville Laboratory School was placed on lockdown. That lockdown was later lifted.
Other Local News:
- Military Veterans Receive Free Admission To Busch Gardens
- National Aquarium Opening New Facility To Care For Their Animals
- Lawyers: Dawnta Harris ‘Panicked,’ ‘Did Not Intend’ To Kill Amy Caprio
- Maryland Governor Vetoes Measure On Education Board Makeup
- Lines Of People Wait To Pay Their Respects To Ofc. Amy Caprio