LUTHERVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a morning bank robbery in Lutherville that put a school on lockdown.
The Wells Fargo Bank on York Road was robbed around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say the suspect did display a gun, but no one was hurt.
As a precaution, the nearby Lutherville Laboratory School was placed on lockdown. That lockdown was later lifted.
Other Local News:
- Schools, Libraries Help With Opioid Crisis By Carrying Nalaxone
- Another Baltimore PD Officer May Have Manipulated Bodycam Video
- Coppin State Joins Plan To Offer Baltimore Students Free College
- Chaos Erupts In Court Hearing For Man Accused Of Killing Sister, Cousins
- Report: Secret Service Can’t Afford To Pay Agents Needed To Protect Trump’s Family