LUTHERVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a morning bank robbery in Lutherville that put a school on lockdown.
The Wells Fargo Bank on York Road was robbed around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say the suspect did display a gun, but no one was hurt.
As a precaution, the nearby Lutherville Laboratory School was placed on lockdown. That lockdown was later lifted.
Other Local News:
- Officer Receives Honor For Heroism After Apartment Explosion
- Protesters Interrupt Meeting To Ask Hogan To Speak Out Against Trump
- Large Number Of Teachers Stage ‘Sick Out’ At Baltimore School
- Looney’s Pub Shut Down for ‘Multiple Inspection Violations’
- Immigration Crackdown Worries Maryland’s Crab Industry