LUTHERVILLE, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County Police are investigating a morning bank robbery in Lutherville that put a school on lockdown.
The Wells Fargo Bank on York Road was robbed around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Police say the suspect did display a gun, but no one was hurt.
As a precaution, the nearby Lutherville Laboratory School was placed on lockdown. That lockdown was later lifted.
Other Local News:
- Itn’l Study: Approval Ratings Down For Pres. Trump, United States
- Every Student Succeeds Act Replaces No Child Left Behind
- Immigrant Advocates Claim More Businesses Being Targeted After Restaurant Employment Incident
- New Video Shows Dangers Of Illegal ATV, Dirt Bike Riders
- Police Identify Girl Found Wandering Near Woodlawn Mall