BEL AIR, Md. (WJZ) — A Bel Air police officer has been struck by a car.
According to police, it happened at Williams Street at Nichols Street Wednesday afternoon.
The officer was responding with the fire department to a call of a pot of food left on the stove. The officer was directing traffic around that location when struck.
The officer was taken to Shock Trauma.
The officer’s condition is not known at this time.
Other Local News:
- 2 Officers Injured Following Narcotics Investigation, 4-Car Crash In Dundalk
- Md. Woman Pleads Guilty To Killing 5-Year-Old Son With Poison
- Police: Teen Boy, 3 Women Shot In North Baltimore
- Police Search For Man Who Sexually Assaulted Teenage Girl On Baltimore Street
- Lead Prosecutors Break Silence On Freddie Gray Trials