DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — BGE is working to fix a gas main break.
BGE says a six-inch gas main at Holabird Avenue and Joplin Street broke Wednesday afternoon.
According to officials, a contractor working in the area struck the line. Holabird Academy was evacuated as a precaution.
BGE turned off the main shortly before 4:30 p.m.
The company says no customers are affected.
Other Local News:
- Slain Officer’s Face to Appear On Ignition Interlock Devices
- Frederick PD Investigating Employee Death At Doctor’s Office
- FIRST WARNING WX: Matthew Strengthens to Cat 3 Hurricane; U.S. On Alert
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- Samsung Issues Safety Concern Over Top Load Washers