DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — BGE is working to fix a gas main break.
BGE says a six-inch gas main at Holabird Avenue and Joplin Street broke Wednesday afternoon.
According to officials, a contractor working in the area struck the line. Holabird Academy was evacuated as a precaution.
BGE turned off the main shortly before 4:30 p.m.
The company says no customers are affected.
Other Local News:
- How Federal Workforce Hiring Freeze Will Impact Marylanders
- Police Search For ‘Armed & Dangerous’ Suspect In School Bus Stop Shooting
- The State’s Uphill Battle Against Heroin Addiction
- More Older Women Can Still Get Cervical Cancer, Hopkins Study Finds
- UMD Professor Building Network For ‘Inevitably Fired’ Govt. Scientists