DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — BGE is working to fix a gas main break.
BGE says a six-inch gas main at Holabird Avenue and Joplin Street broke Wednesday afternoon.
According to officials, a contractor working in the area struck the line. Holabird Academy was evacuated as a precaution.
BGE turned off the main shortly before 4:30 p.m.
The company says no customers are affected.
Other Local News:
- Bowie Baysox Raising Cancer Awareness With Gov. Hogan Bobbleheads
- Weis Recalls Baked Goods For Potential Of Small Metal Fragments
- Maryland-Made Cult Classic ‘The Blair Witch Project’ Getting A Sequel
- Toddler, Infant Unharmed In Deadly Baltimore Home Invasion
- Nearly 300 Southwest Flights Delayed, Canceled Due to Lingering Disruptions