BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A man walking near the Ritz Carlton Residences promenade is attacked and robbed.
According to Baltimore City Police, the 27-year-old victim was listening to music about 6:30 p.m. Sunday when a suspect asked him for the time.
The victim said he didn’t know and the man asked if he had a cell phone.
He pulled out his cell phone to check the time.
The suspect grabbed at it, while a second person hit the victim in the head from behind.
The victim was not seriously injured.
Other Local News:
- All Charges Dropped Against All Remaining Officers In Freddie Gray Case
- 2 Charged In Connection With Alleged Towson Hazing Incident
- Former Md. Gov. Martin O’Malley to Speak at Convention
- AACo. Sheriff Ron Bateman Acquitted of Assault Charges
- Rising Sea Levels Could Flood Naval Academy In Annapolis, Scientists Say