BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Pranked by identical twins, the Baltimore Business Journal doesn’t seemed pleased about a switcheroo in its 40 Under 40 issue.
Both the online and print editions featured a photo of an up-and-coming businessman– who was actually his identical twin brother.
Mike Brenner, co-founder and CEO of Betamore, sent his twin brother, Dan, in his place for the photo shoot.
Outraged, BBJ editor-in-chief Joanna Sullivan has since asked Mike Brenner not to attend the 40 under 40 bash next month.
Mike Brenner has apologized but also says pranking is part of his personality.
In his 40 Under 40 profile, he described himself as an, “Identical twin who still enjoys the occasional prank.”
To read more on the photo prank, click here.
Other Local News:
- Mayor Pugh Vetoes $15 Minimum Wage Bill, Workers, Business Owners React
- Man Stopped For Medical Emergency, Found To Be Sex Trafficking Suspect By Police
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- Baby Boy Killed, Babysitter Injured After Family Dog Attacks
- VIDEO: Police Still Searching For Suspect In Trans Woman Death, ID Vehicle Possibly Involved