BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Pranked by identical twins, the Baltimore Business Journal doesn’t seemed pleased about a switcheroo in its 40 Under 40 issue.
Both the online and print editions featured a photo of an up-and-coming businessman– who was actually his identical twin brother.
Mike Brenner, co-founder and CEO of Betamore, sent his twin brother, Dan, in his place for the photo shoot.
Outraged, BBJ editor-in-chief Joanna Sullivan has since asked Mike Brenner not to attend the 40 under 40 bash next month.
Mike Brenner has apologized but also says pranking is part of his personality.
In his 40 Under 40 profile, he described himself as an, “Identical twin who still enjoys the occasional prank.”
To read more on the photo prank, click here.
Other Local News:
- Security System Captures Armed Robbery Of Pizza Delivery Driver
- Fallen Baltimore Co. Officer Leaves Lasting Impact Throughout Community
- Police: Teen Charged In Ofc. Amy Caprio’s Murder, 3 Others In Custody
- Official: Body Cam Video Of Slain Baltimore Co. Cop Will Not Be Released
- Md. Community Rushed To Save Life Of Critically Injured Police Officer