Baltimore Business Journal Pranked By Twin 40 Under 40 Honoree
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— Pranked by identical twins, the Baltimore Business Journal doesn’t seemed pleased about a switcheroo in its 40 Under 40 issue.
Both the online and print editions featured a photo of an up-and-coming businessman– who was actually his identical twin brother.
Mike Brenner, co-founder and CEO of Betamore, sent his twin brother, Dan, in his place for the photo shoot.
Outraged, BBJ editor-in-chief Joanna Sullivan has since asked Mike Brenner not to attend the 40 under 40 bash next month.
Mike Brenner has apologized but also says pranking is part of his personality.
In his 40 Under 40 profile, he described himself as an, “Identical twin who still enjoys the occasional prank.”
To read more on the photo prank, click here.
Other Local News:
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- DNR Police Sworn To Protect The Chesapeake Bay Crab Population
- 1 Dead After Double Shooting In Business Along Reisterstown Road
- Police: Drunk Man Fails To Enter Wrong Home, Falls Asleep On Porch