EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ)—A pedestrian was struck and killed early Saturday morning in Edgewood.
It happened around 1 a.m. at state route 24 between Edgewood Road and Trimble Road.
The Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company arrived at on the scene to find a single vehicle that had struck a pedestrian. The adult male pedestrian was pronounced dead on the scene.
The pedestrian had no identification on him.
The adult female driver of the striking vehicle was taken to the Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air with minor injuries.
The road was closed for approximately three hours for the investigation.
Maryland State Police are investigating the cause of the incident.
Other Local News:
- Cybersecurity Company To Expand Headquarters To Columbia
- 2 Maryland Companies To Study Medical Marijuana Vaping
- Reaction As New Details Released In Investigation Of Slain Baltimore Detective
- Former Raven Ed Reed Gives 400 Turkeys To Baltimore Boarding School
- Baltimore County Public Elementary Schools Being Upgraded With New Security Equipment