EDGEWOOD, Md. (WJZ)—A pedestrian was struck and killed early Saturday morning in Edgewood.
It happened around 1 a.m. at state route 24 between Edgewood Road and Trimble Road.
The Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company arrived at on the scene to find a single vehicle that had struck a pedestrian. The adult male pedestrian was pronounced dead on the scene.
The pedestrian had no identification on him.
The adult female driver of the striking vehicle was taken to the Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air with minor injuries.
The road was closed for approximately three hours for the investigation.
Maryland State Police are investigating the cause of the incident.
Other Local News:
- Trump Blasts NFL Players Who Kneel During Anthem
- Judge Cuts $1M From Jury-Awarded Damages In Dog-Killed-By-Cop Case
- Baltimore Boxer Gervonta Davis Arrested On Assault Charges
- President Trump’s Travel Ban Due To Expire Sunday, Replacement In Works
- Ravens Have First Practice In London In Prep For Sunday Game