Fatal 3-Alarm Fire In Northeast Baltimore Under Investigation
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The Baltimore City Fire Department is investigating a fatal fire in Northeast Baltimore.
Captain Jeff Long reports at least one person has died. Officials say a 32-year-old woman was pronounced dead.
The call came out about 11 a.m. Monday for a three-alarm fire at a garden-style apartment complex in the 4400-block of Franconia Drive near Moravia. The fire is under control.
Other Local News:
- Authorities: More Than 1 Person Responsible For DC Family, Housekeeper’s Killings
- Proud Moment For More Than 1,000 Naval Academy Graduates
- WJZ Noon Puppy Pearl Gets A New Home, New Name
- Memorial Day Means Honoring Brother For Korean War Veteran
- Widow Of Former Ravens Player A Part Of New Lawsuit Against NFL Teams