Fatal 3-Alarm Fire In Northeast Baltimore Under Investigation
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The Baltimore City Fire Department is investigating a fatal fire in Northeast Baltimore.
Captain Jeff Long reports at least one person has died. Officials say a 32-year-old woman was pronounced dead.
The call came out about 11 a.m. Monday for a three-alarm fire at a garden-style apartment complex in the 4400-block of Franconia Drive near Moravia. The fire is under control.
Other Local News:
- 3-Year-Old Little Girl Dies From Injuries In City Drive-By Shooting
- U.S. Senators Criticize, Goodell Defends Ray Rice 2-Game Suspension
- Veteran Baltimore County Cop Attempts Breaking Into Home To Steal Pills
- Bombshell Revelations Against Former Va. Governor And Wife Keep Coming
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola