Hanover Street Bridge Reopens After Structural Concerns
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- 1 Person Taken To Hospital After Minor Fire Reported At M&T Bank Stadium
- Former Va. Governor Stands Trial, Accused Of Misusing Power
- Boyfriend Of Missing North Point Woman Arrested On Weapons Violation
- Man Admits To Helping Friend Kill Wife For Life Insurance
- Gov. O’Malley Talks Immigration With Faith Leaders