Hanover Street Bridge Reopens After Structural Concerns
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- 2 Killed, 2 Hurt In West Baltimore House Fire
- Missing Dundalk Girl Reunited With Twin Sister At Baltimore County Social Services
- Baltimore City Trying To Bring Back Charm Lexington Market Once Had
- Md. Air National Guard Celebrates Opening Of New Facility In Middle River
- Stacey Keibler Ties The Knot In Private Mexico Ceremony