Hanover Street Bridge Reopens After Structural Concerns
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- Attorneys For Officers Charged In Freddie Gray Case Seeking Change Of Venue
- Recovery Teams Searching For Missing Boater Near Harford-Cecil Line
- Woman Adopts Harford County Teen Who Killed Father
- Family Members Of D.C. Mansion Murder Suspect Say He Couldn’t Have Done It
- Pentagon: Military Mistakenly Shipped Live Anthrax Samples