Hanover Street Bridge Reopens After Structural Concerns
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- Balt. Co. Police Search For Missing Kids
- Baltimore Leaders Fight City’s Criminal Reputation In Pop Culture
- Morgan Officials Release More Information In Student’s Death
- 18-Year-Old Drowns In Ocean City After Being Caught In Rip Current
- Excitement Continues As Horseshoe Casino Opens For Its First Full Day