BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- Md. Comptroller Eyeing Up Big Changes For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Critical Hearing Ahead In Next Trial of Officer Charged in Freddie Gray’s Death
- Police: Boaters Lucky Brawl On Choptank River Didn’t Turn ‘Deadly’
- Family Of Frostburg Football Player Who Died Will Settle Suit With NCAA
- 2 Former Va. Tech Students Indicted In Slaying of Nicole Lovell