BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- Poll Shows Hogan’s Approval Ratings Remains High
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- NFL Players Protest National Anthem During Sunday Games Following President’s Comments
- Lewis Scores 3 TDs As Jaguars Beat Ravens In London 44-7
- Police Arrest Suspect After Man Dies From Brutal Beating Earlier This Month