BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- First Warning WX: Tropical Storm Hermine Nears Gulf Coast; Hurricane Watch In Effect
- Ravens Fans Win Big On Themed Lottery Scratch-Off Tickets
- City Looks To Revitalize Nearly 100-Year-Old Preston Gardens
- Voltaggio Closing 5 Family Meal Restaurants In 2 States
- Technology Aiming To End Lost Airline Luggage Tested At BWI