BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- Light, Music And Innovation Await Light City Visitors In Final Days
- Howard Co. Program Provides Funding For Low-Income Families To Afford Youth Sports
- Cal Ripken Jr.’s $12.5M Estate Up For Auction
- Gov. Hogan Calls For New Highway Contract
- Apparent Assault At Md. High School Leads To Disciplinary Actions