Hanover Street Bridge Reopens After Structural Concerns
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair