Hanover Street Bridge Reopens After Structural Concerns
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- Ravens To Address ESPN Allegations On The Handling Of Ray Rice At 4 p.m.
- Bus Carrying D.C. Tourists Overturns In Del., Killing 2 And Injuring Several
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Preschool Teacher Charged With Biting Toddler
- Gas Leak Under Investigation At Dumbarton Middle School