Hanover Street Bridge Reopens After Structural Concerns
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- Frederick County Parents Charged With Toddler Daughter’s Death
- Middle River Woman Charged With DUI In Hit-And-Run That Killed Goucher Student
- 3 Suspects Wanted For Burglarizing Laurel Park Liquor Store Twice
- Sponsors Expected To Score Big As Michael Phelps Emerges From Retirement
- T. Rex Gets New Home In Smithsonian Dinosaur Hall