BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- New Video Released Of Possible Vehicle Involved In Hit-And-Run That Killed Cyclist
- Fire Crews Respond To Explosion/Fire In Harford County
- Stunning Footage Gives New Views Of Deadly Police-Involved Shooting In Dundalk
- Amtrak Services Resume After Fatal Accident Investigation
- Baltimore Sets Record Low Temperature Early Wednesday Morning