BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Bill Would Put Md. At Forefront Of War On Cyber Terrorism
- Baltimore County Police Search For Missing 16-Year-Old Girl
- Fake Guns Are A Real Problem For Law Enforcement, Police Say
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’