BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Hanover Street Bridge is open again.
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation closed both spans of the bridge Monday morning in order to investigate a possible structural issue.
Engineers were looking into reports that an MTA bus may have struck something on the bridge.
They found a metal plate that was dislodged.
It was fixed and traffic is moving well again.
Other Local News:
- Thanksgiving Day Fire Breaks Out In Harford County
- Man Arrested After 2 Family Members Struck By Vehicle; Attempted To Fight Police Officer
- Maryland Police: Gang Members Decapitated Victim, Cut His Heart Out
- For 36th Year, Bea Gaddy Thanksgiving Feeds Thousands In Patterson Park
- Medical Students Helping Baltimore Community