BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A person was pulled out of the water at the Inner Harbor.
Medics were on the scene and took that person to an area hospital.
That person’s condition is not known.
Stay with WJZ for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Fmr. Baltimore Co. Superintendent S. Dallas Dance Given 6 Month Sentence
- Police Arrest Teen, Identify Man Killed In Double Shooting
- Local Students Join National School Walkout Calling For Stricter Gun Control
- Baltimore Man Gets 10 Year Sentence For Strangling Pregnant Girlfriend
- St. Mary’s Co. Student Charged After Selling Pot Brownies At School