Person Rescued From Inner Harbor
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A person was pulled out of the water at the Inner Harbor.
Medics were on the scene and took that person to an area hospital.
That person’s condition is not known.
Stay with WJZ for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Condition Of American Ebola Patient At NIH in Md. Improves
- Hogan Signing Bill Making March 30 Vietnam Veterans Day
- Fire Officials: Boy Burned, Brother Played With Lighter
- Va. Man Gets 18 Months In HIV Case Involving 2 Md. Women