BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A person was pulled out of the water at the Inner Harbor.
Medics were on the scene and took that person to an area hospital.
That person’s condition is not known.
Stay with WJZ for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 90-Year-Old Woman Dies After Violent Baltimore Home Invasion
- Bill Would Put Md. At Forefront Of War On Cyber Terrorism
- Baltimore County Police Search For Missing 16-Year-Old Girl
- Fake Guns Are A Real Problem For Law Enforcement, Police Say
- NYPD Commissioner Calls Out Mosby For ‘Inexperience, Overcharging Cops’