Person Rescued From Inner Harbor
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A person was pulled out of the water at the Inner Harbor.
Medics were on the scene and took that person to an area hospital.
That person’s condition is not known.
Stay with WJZ for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Wild Assateague Island Horse Kicks Lifeguard
- Judge Denies Motions To Dismiss Charges In Freddie Gray Case; Ruled Individual Trials For 6 Officers
- Fatal Pedestrian Accident Under Investigation In Harford County
- FAA Tackles Growing Drone Problem With New App
- Former Police Commissioner Examines Baltimore Unrest In Panel Discussion