Person Rescued From Inner Harbor
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A person was pulled out of the water at the Inner Harbor.
Medics were on the scene and took that person to an area hospital.
That person’s condition is not known.
Stay with WJZ for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- 2 Killed, 2 Hurt In West Baltimore House Fire
- Missing Dundalk Girl Reunited With Twin Sister At Baltimore County Social Services
- Baltimore City Trying To Bring Back Charm Lexington Market Once Had
- Md. Air National Guard Celebrates Opening Of New Facility In Middle River
- Stacey Keibler Ties The Knot In Private Mexico Ceremony