BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A person was pulled out of the water at the Inner Harbor.
Medics were on the scene and took that person to an area hospital.
That person’s condition is not known.
Stay with WJZ for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Dangerous Baltimore Intersection Dubbed ‘Crash Corner’ Gets Makeover
- Md. State House Trust Votes To Remove Taney Statue In Annapolis
- Judge Denies New Sentencing Hearing For DC Sniper
- Guinness Brewery And Barrel House One Step Closer To Opening
- ‘Pac Meets Bach’ Giving Students Chance To Create, Learn About Music