BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A person was pulled out of the water at the Inner Harbor.
Medics were on the scene and took that person to an area hospital.
That person’s condition is not known.
Stay with WJZ for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Daughter Of Legendary Jazz Musician Educating Baltimore Youth For More Than 50 Years
- Md. Schools On Edge In Wake Of Deadly Florida School Shooting
- Gov. Hogan Gives Update On 2018 Legislative Session At The Halfway Point
- Baltimore Nonprofit Therapy Dog Organization Needs More Volunteers
- Students Forced To Walk Miles To School Following Baltimore Subway Shutdown