BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A serious crash causes problems along the JFX.
Police say two vehicles were involved in a collision on southbound I-83 near Guilford Avenue.
At least three people were injured — none of them critically.
Authorities say one person actually jumped from the bridge in an attempt to flee the scene.
The accident briefly shut down traffic, but all lanes have reopened.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Domino Sugar Climbs Aboard The International Space Station
- 2-Alarm Fire In 3-Story Building in Baltimore
- Four-Vehicle Collision In Easton, Two People In The Hospital
- Baltimore Police Department Yet To Receive Answer From FBI In Detective Suiter Murder Case
- Baltimore Mayor Announces Change In Martin Luther King Jr. Day Celebration