BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A serious crash causes problems along the JFX.
Police say two vehicles were involved in a collision on southbound I-83 near Guilford Avenue.
At least three people were injured — none of them critically.
Authorities say one person actually jumped from the bridge in an attempt to flee the scene.
The accident briefly shut down traffic, but all lanes have reopened.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- New Law Punishes Adults Who Host Underage Drinking Parties
- Still Unclear What Drove Man To Kill Wife And Son, Commit Suicide
- Security Experts Question Maryland’s Online Ballot System
- Impeachment Sought After Alleged Racist, Sexist Comments By Md. Sheriff
- City School Student Found Not Guilty Of Killing Classmate