BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A serious crash causes problems along the JFX.
Police say two vehicles were involved in a collision on southbound I-83 near Guilford Avenue.
At least three people were injured — none of them critically.
Authorities say one person actually jumped from the bridge in an attempt to flee the scene.
The accident briefly shut down traffic, but all lanes have reopened.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- Police: Months After Barricade With Deputies, Baltimore County Cop Found Dead In Home
- Military Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing at Md. School
- Playing With Sports Concussion Doubles Recovery Time: Study
- Michael Phelps Sort Of Explains ‘Phelps Face’