BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A serious crash causes problems along the JFX.
Police say two vehicles were involved in a collision on southbound I-83 near Guilford Avenue.
At least three people were injured — none of them critically.
Authorities say one person actually jumped from the bridge in an attempt to flee the scene.
The accident briefly shut down traffic, but all lanes have reopened.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- Off-Duty Cop Killed After Neighbor Came To Him During Domestic Incident
- Public Input Now Welcome For Acting Police Chief Darryl De Sousa
- Police Corruption Trial Over, But Investigators Keep Digging
- New Residences At Four Seasons In Harbor East Takes Luxury To New Heights
- Baltimore City Council Moves Forward With Bill Limiting Crude Oil Expansion