BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A serious crash causes problems along the JFX.
Police say two vehicles were involved in a collision on southbound I-83 near Guilford Avenue.
At least three people were injured — none of them critically.
Authorities say one person actually jumped from the bridge in an attempt to flee the scene.
The accident briefly shut down traffic, but all lanes have reopened.
Stay with WJZ and CBSBaltimore.com for the latest on this developing story.
Other Local News:
- UMd. Hires Sports Medicine Consultant Following Football Player’s Death
- Police: Man Sexually Assaults, Robs Woman Inside Her Home
- 1 Injured After Tractor-Trailers, Cars Collide On I-95
- Cleanup Underway As Severe Thunderstorms Leave Path Of Destruction In Baltimore Region
- Suspicious Package Reported At Baltimore Courthouse