Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Barn Catches Fire In Montgomery County; Nearly 24 pigs Dead
- Police Find Man’s Body In Langley Park Apartment Building
- Police Say 47-Year-Old Woman Killed In Capital Beltway Crash
- O’Malley: Presidency `Not Some Crown’ Families Should Share
- 3-Year-Old Dies In North Baltimore Blaze