Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Bisciotti: “No One Here Is Losing Their Job”
- Baltimore Councilmembers Take A Look At Body Cameras
- Search Continues For Missing University Of Virginia Student
- Pilot Volunteers To Search For Toddlers As Homicide Case Builds On Mentally Ill Mom
- Recent Security Breaches Raise Questions About Secret Service