BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- Crews Rescue the Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; 23 Dead
- 6 Hurt, Including Md. State Trooper In I-270 Crash
- Man Charged With Drawing Gun In Argument Outside Md. Bar