Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- $1M Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Baltimore City
- Orioles Magic Spreads Across Md. At Playoffs Pep Rallies
- Report: Ebola Patient May Have Flown Through Dulles
- Hazmat Situation Shuts Down Baltimore Neighborhood
- Md. Gubernatorial Candidates To Face Tough Economy