BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Police: 2 Dead, 4 Total Shot in Waldorf; Appears Domestic-Related
- Rockville High Increase Security Due to Threats in Wake of Rape Case
- UK Parliament Attack Suspect Identified
- Hundreds Of Convictions Could Be Vacated After Officers’ Indictments
- White Veteran Charged With Murder Of Black Man As Hate Crime