BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Four Juveniles Charged In Playground Fire
- Baltimore City Police Surveillance Plane Sparks Outrage
- Md. Wrestling Gold Medalist Is Living Her Dream
- Johns Hopkins Opens New ‘Zika Center’
- Ex-Federal Worker Sentenced For Traveling With Minor