BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- DC Police: Man Charged In String Of Taxicab Robberies
- Maryland Gets 1,081 Medical Marijuana License Applications
- Super Bowl Of Shopping Starts
- Former Volunteer Firefighter Pleads Guilty To Arson Case
- Baltimore Officials: New Car-Sharing Program To Ease Traffic