BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Police Identify Woman Killed In Wrong-Way Crash
- Person Struck By Light Rail In Baltimore
- Report: Heart Condition Didn’t Cause Man’s Death In Custody
- Baltimore County Gets Brand New Animal Shelter
- Kennedy Krieger Holds ROAR For Kids Fundraiser