BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Investigating Shooting Near Lexington Market
- Blue Jays Sign Utility Man Steve Pearce
- 2nd Juvenile Suspect Arrested in Attack of Councilwoman Rikki Spector
- Police: Woman Punched Officer During Sporting Event
- Baltimore’s Dr. Carson Tweets: ‘Honored To Accept’ Trump HUD Nomination