Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Health Dept. Confirms 12-Month-Old Does Not Have Measles
- Bail Reduced For Ohio Rabbi Accused Of Sexually Abusing Md. Girl
- Police Investigating Accident, Commercial Vehicle Into Home
- State Approves Slots Reductions At Maryland Live, Horseshoe
- Cal Ripken Jr. Visits Md. School After Students’ Social Media Campaign