Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Police Connect Local Shooting To NYPD Officers’ Killings
- Baltimore Man Suspected In Fatal Shooting Of 2 NYPD Officers
- Missing Baltimore County Teen Found Safe
- Retailers Hope Super Saturday Makes Up For Sluggish Black Friday
- Ray Rice Fallout Continues As New Video Surfaces