BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Average US Gas Price Drops 7 Cents As Refineries Bounce Back
- ‘Fatberg’ Causes Sewer Overflow In Baltimore
- Hurricane Maria Now Cat. 1, Tropical Storm Warnings Issued For NC Coast
- Man Charged With Murder After Police Find Body Of Missing Woman
- Ravens Fans Burn Gear, Swear Off NFL After Anthem-Kneeling