BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Vaping Prompts Annapolis School To Remove Bathroom Doors
- Baltimore Police Looking For Person Of Interest In Deadly Stabbing
- Light City 2018 Shines Light On Local Artists
- Light City Festival Comes To Electrifying End
- Police: 2 Teens Accused Of Attacking, Carjacking Pregnant Teacher Arrested