Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Virginia Community Reflects After Tornado Kills 2
- Democrats Calling On Republican Party To Denounce Candidate For AACO Council
- Baltimore Catholic School Teacher Admits To Allegations Of Sexual Abuse
- N.J. Officer Takes Stand At His Murder Trial
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It: Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy