Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Ben Carson Wins Southern Republican Straw Poll
- Police Investigate More Than A Dozen Shootings In 48 Hours
- 4 Detained Along With Suspect In Mansion Slayings Released
- Police Stepping Up Patrols This MDW In Ocean City
- Canter For The Cause At Pimlico Raise Money For Charities