Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- 14-Year-Old Boy Charged As An Adult For Raping 8-Year-Old Girl
- At Least 3 Injured In Crash Involving Dump Truck On Rt. 32 At 295
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Md. Man Held In Cuban Prison Says He Will Leave This Year– Dead Or Alive
- Missing N.Y. Girl May Have Traveled With Unknown Man To Baltimore