BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Amazon Will Take $8.62 Off Your $50 Purchase Today
- Powerball Jackpot Tops $400 Million For 1st Time In Months
- Man Accused Of Pepper Spraying Worker During Royal Farms Robbery Arrested
- Environmentalists Push For Forest Preservation In Maryland
- 4 Federal Prisoners Hurt In Van Crash In Maryland