BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Ocean City: A Getaway You Can Enjoy On A Budget
- Police: Person Arrested After Car Breaks Through Gate At BWI
- Website Aims To Dispel Rumors Of Missing Kids Problem In DC
- Md. State Police Recover Body From North East River
- Canoe Capsizes, Killing Man Without Life Jacket