Baltimore Police Investigate Murder; Need Help IDing Victim
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — While doing a routine patrol, Baltimore Police found a man who had been shot multiple times in the chest and left arm.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He didn’t have any identification.
If you have any information on the shooter or the victim’s identity, please call police.
Other Local News:
- Man Who Lives Near Daycare Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- Maryland’s 56th Governor, Marvin Mandel, Dead At 95
- Officials Urge Residents To Take Precautions After WNV Cases In Baltimore
- Service Pays Tribute To Slain Television Reporter, Cameraman
- School Leaders Create Wellness Center For Teachers