BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore Police are investigating a shooting that injured two men.
Police say it happened Sunday evening in the 1100-block of N. Monroe Street.
Authorities believe the men were shot as they walked down the street and that the gunman may have opened fire from a car.
The men were being treated at a hospital but police say their injuries aren’t life threatening. Their names weren’t immediately released.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Demonstrators Converge On Downtown Baltimore To Protest Border Policies
- Md. Crab Houses Spread Thin After Again Losing Visa Lottery For Immigrant Workers
- Baltimore Co. Executive Republican Candidates Vie For Open Seat
- FBI On High Alert As Sexual Assaults Aboard Planes Soar
- 1 Injured In Construction Accident In Baltimore