2 Men Injured In Baltimore Shooting
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore Police are investigating a shooting that injured two men.
Police say it happened Sunday evening in the 1100-block of N. Monroe Street.
Authorities believe the men were shot as they walked down the street and that the gunman may have opened fire from a car.
The men were being treated at a hospital but police say their injuries aren’t life threatening. Their names weren’t immediately released.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Condition Of American Ebola Patient At NIH in Md. Improves
- Hogan Signing Bill Making March 30 Vietnam Veterans Day
- Fire Officials: Boy Burned, Brother Played With Lighter
- Va. Man Gets 18 Months In HIV Case Involving 2 Md. Women