2 Men Injured In Baltimore Shooting
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore Police are investigating a shooting that injured two men.
Police say it happened Sunday evening in the 1100-block of N. Monroe Street.
Authorities believe the men were shot as they walked down the street and that the gunman may have opened fire from a car.
The men were being treated at a hospital but police say their injuries aren’t life threatening. Their names weren’t immediately released.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Waterfront Mansion Goes Up In Flames In AACo.
- 2 Teens Rescued From Water In Harford County
- Gov. Hogan: Baltimore City Detention Center To Shut Down, Effective Immediately
- Conflict Of Interest? Prosecutor In Freddie Gray Case Once Defended Gray In Court
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’