2 Men Injured In Baltimore Shooting
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore Police are investigating a shooting that injured two men.
Police say it happened Sunday evening in the 1100-block of N. Monroe Street.
Authorities believe the men were shot as they walked down the street and that the gunman may have opened fire from a car.
The men were being treated at a hospital but police say their injuries aren’t life threatening. Their names weren’t immediately released.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Other Local News:
- Local Aircraft Experts Weigh In On The Mystery Of The Missing Malaysian Jetliner
- Crews Battle 3-Alarm Fire At Dundalk Paper Recycling Plant
- Police Officer Shot In East Baltimore; Extremely Critical Condition
- Father In Amber Alert Returned To Md. To Face Murder Charges
- Man Shoots Wife In Randallstown, Flees To Baltimore City & Shoots Himself In Head