HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station at gunpoint.
It happened last Tuesday around 5:30 p.m. at the Mobil station n the 2700-block of Annapolis Road.
Police say a male suspect, identified as Keith Lamont Martin, entered the business posed as a customer. He then produced a handgun, announcing a robbery. He took an undisclosed amount of money and was seen getting into a passenger seat of a silver four-door sedan containing the partial numbers “282” in the registration plate.
Martin, 51, is 6’2″ and 225 pounds with facial hair.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call 410-222-3432 or 911. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Other Local News:
- Hundreds Of Thousands March For Gun Control In The US
- Hiker Rescued After Falling Into Stream In Western Md.
- Police Investigating Double Shooting In West Baltimore
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Protesters In Baltimore Call For Gun Reform And Safer Schools, Communities
- Students Take Part In ‘March For Our Lives’ Protests In Baltimore, D.C.