Police Search For Armed Man Who Robbed Mobil Gas Station In Hanover
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station at gunpoint.
It happened last Tuesday around 5:30 p.m. at the Mobil station n the 2700-block of Annapolis Road.
Police say a male suspect, identified as Keith Lamont Martin, entered the business posed as a customer. He then produced a handgun, announcing a robbery. He took an undisclosed amount of money and was seen getting into a passenger seat of a silver four-door sedan containing the partial numbers “282” in the registration plate.
Martin, 51, is 6’2″ and 225 pounds with facial hair.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call 410-222-3432 or 911. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Other Local News:
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- Baltimore City Police Announce Several Arrests In Recent Murder Cases
- Body Of Missing 18-Year-Old Found In Anne Arundel County
- Bald Is Beautiful: Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post-Chemo