Police Search For Armed Man Who Robbed Mobil Gas Station In Hanover
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station at gunpoint.
It happened last Tuesday around 5:30 p.m. at the Mobil station n the 2700-block of Annapolis Road.
Police say a male suspect, identified as Keith Lamont Martin, entered the business posed as a customer. He then produced a handgun, announcing a robbery. He took an undisclosed amount of money and was seen getting into a passenger seat of a silver four-door sedan containing the partial numbers “282” in the registration plate.
Martin, 51, is 6’2″ and 225 pounds with facial hair.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call 410-222-3432 or 911. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Other Local News:
- Ten-Year-Old Little Boy Among 3 People Shot In Northwest Baltimore
- Officer Making First Comments Since Being Charged In Freddie Gray Case
- Operations Suspended At 3 Md. Labs Due To Anthrax Probe
- Activists Predict More Riots If Freddie Gray Trials Are Relocated
- City Leaders Firing Back After Comments Made By Former Police Commissioner