HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station at gunpoint.
It happened last Tuesday around 5:30 p.m. at the Mobil station n the 2700-block of Annapolis Road.
Police say a male suspect, identified as Keith Lamont Martin, entered the business posed as a customer. He then produced a handgun, announcing a robbery. He took an undisclosed amount of money and was seen getting into a passenger seat of a silver four-door sedan containing the partial numbers “282” in the registration plate.
Martin, 51, is 6’2″ and 225 pounds with facial hair.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call 410-222-3432 or 911. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States
- Justice Dept. Focuses On Police Treatment of Mentally Ill