Police Search For Armed Man Who Robbed Mobil Gas Station In Hanover
Get Breaking News First
HANOVER, Md. (WJZ)—Anne Arundel County Police are searching for a man who robbed a gas station at gunpoint.
It happened last Tuesday around 5:30 p.m. at the Mobil station n the 2700-block of Annapolis Road.
Police say a male suspect, identified as Keith Lamont Martin, entered the business posed as a customer. He then produced a handgun, announcing a robbery. He took an undisclosed amount of money and was seen getting into a passenger seat of a silver four-door sedan containing the partial numbers “282” in the registration plate.
Martin, 51, is 6’2″ and 225 pounds with facial hair.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call 410-222-3432 or 911. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Doctor Knew AIDS Researcher Who Died In Malaysian Plane Crash
- Info Released About How Record Hopkins Settlement Will Be Distributed
- Maryland Continues To Look For Solution To Immigrant Housing Crisis
- Coast Guard Investigates Hoax Distress Calls On The Bay
- Car Theft Suspect Killed In Police-Involved Shooting In White Marsh