GLEN BURNIE, Md. (WJZ)— Two teens have been charged in connection to an armed cell phone robbery in Glen Burnie.
It happened Thanksgiving Day around noon in the 100-block of Warwickshire Lane in Glen Burnie.
A 17-year-old girl told police she was entering the building when an unknown male suspect came out of the laundry room and pointed a gun at her. The suspect then demanded her phone and fled out of the building.
The investigation led officers to the unit block of Brooks Terrace in Glen Burnie, where they found a 15-year-old girl in the house trying to hide the cell phone.
Daquan Donte Hobbs, 16, was identified by the victim as the suspect who committed the armed robbery.
Additional evidence was located inside of the residence linking the suspect to the crime.
Hobbs was charged as an adult, with robbery, armed robbery, first- and second-degree assault and theft charges.
The 15-year-old suspect was charged as a juvenile.
Other Local News:
- The Color Purple Is Revived At Baltimore’s Hippodrome
- Towson Pro Skateboarder Raises Money For Skate Park Named After Slain Boy
- Victims Of Edgewood Business Shooting Described As Family By Co-Workers
- New Upgrades Added To Annual Baltimore Running Festival
- 4 Kittens Left For Dead Shows Need For BARCS, BARCStoberfest Fundraiser