Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Barricade Situation In Arnold
Get Breaking News First
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement