Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Barricade Situation In Arnold
Get Breaking News First
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Eyes Body Cameras For Officers
- We Won’t Stop! Birdland Still Celebrating After O’s Clinch A.L. East
- Ornamental Cuffs Help Those With Leukemia
- NFL Players Union Appeals Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension
- 1 Man Dead After 2 O.C. Water Rescues Minutes Apart