Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Barricade Situation In Arnold
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- Relatives Of Woman Who Died In D.C. Subway Accident To Sue
- Baltimore To Activate ‘Code Blue’ Friday And Saturday
- Teenage Student Arrested In Double-Stabbing At Garrett College
- Baltimore Oriole Stumps For Health Care
- Law License Suspended For Md. Lawyer Whose Client Was Killed