Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Barricade Situation In Arnold
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- One Of Maryland’s Oldest Trees Cut Down Due To Disease
- Emails Highlight Chaos Behind-The-Scenes During Baltimore Unrest
- Laser Strikes Also Affecting Coast Guard
- Police In West Baltimore Shoot Man After Hitting Officer With His Car
- Bald Is Beautiful: Larry Hogan Sports New Look Post-Chemo