ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- 2 Veteran Sheriff’s Deputies Killed By 68-Year-Old Man In Md.
- Defense Secretary Backs Plan To Relaunch Radar Balloons
- Slain Deputies Remembered For Bravery In The Line Of Duty
- Harford County Mourns The Loss Of 2 Fallen Heroes
- Health Officials Announce First Confirmed Case Of Zika Virus In Md.