Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Barricade Situation In Arnold
Get Breaking News First
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- Crews On Scene Of 2-Alarm House Fire In Timonium
- Thousands In Boston Ready To Run Marathon 1 Year After Bombings
- Kidnapped N.C. Girl Found In Virginia
- Baltimore Basilica Celebrates Its 225th Easter
- Pedestrian Struck In Md. Crash Near Disabled Car