Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Barricade Situation In Arnold
Get Breaking News First
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- Abducted Baltimore County Girl Safe, Father In Police Custody
- 2 Dead After Crash In Frederick County
- Ravens Hold Cheerleader Tryouts Saturday
- Horrible Winter Is Still Welcome For Some
- Home And Garden Show Being Held In Timonium