Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Barricade Situation In Arnold
Get Breaking News First
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- Md. Astronaut Speaks With WJZ From Space!
- Local Veterans Sound Off After Latest Round of VA Woes
- Fans Get To See Open Ravens Practice Monday Night
- 1 Person Taken To Hospital After Minor Fire Reported At M&T Bank Stadium
- Former Va. Governor Stands Trial, Accused Of Misusing Power