Anne Arundel Co. Police Investigate Barricade Situation In Arnold
Get Breaking News First
ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- 7 People In Custody After Fights Break Out At Overlea High
- Rabbi Took Students To Synagogue Where He Allegedly Recorded Women
- Ray Rice Indefinite Suspension Appeal Hearing Set For Nov. 5
- 3 Anne Arundel Co. Employees Disciplined After Making Noose, Joking About It
- NJ Gov. Chris Christie Visits Bethesda To Support Larry Hogan