ARNOLD, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police are investigating a barricade situation in Arnold.
According to police, they were called to the 1000-block of Landon Lane around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
When they arrived, they found a man home by himself. He had a shotgun and was threatening to harm himself.
After what police term “extensive negotiations,” the suspect left the home around 5 p.m.
No one was harmed.
No criminal charges will be filed.
Other Local News:
- Amazon Plans To Open Facility In Cecil County
- One Dead In Howard County Basement Fire
- Md. Churches Band Together To Get People Enrolled For Insurance
- Man Charged In Boat Accident That Killed 9-Year-Old
- For Driverless Cars, A Moral Dilemma: Who Lives Or Dies?