Police: Man Stabbed 4 Teens In Dispute On Charm City Circulator
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police need the public’s help to identify the person who stabbed four teenagers on the Charm City Circulator.
These are surveillance pictures of the suspect.
Police say he pulled a knife on the teens after an argument.
The injuries were not serious.
The suspect is said to have shoulder length dreadlocks and was wearing a diamond stud in his left ear.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Authorities: Officer Accused Of Pointing Gun At Neighbor Appeared ‘Highly Intoxicated’
- Police Body Cameras Coming To Baltimore
- Safari Club Membership Suspended For Hunter In Lion Killing
- Gov. Larry Hogan Expected To Close City Jail
- Civilian Employee For Baltimore Police Dept. Indicted On Possession Of Child Porn