Police: Man Stabbed 4 Teens In Dispute On Charm City Circulator
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police need the public’s help to identify the person who stabbed four teenagers on the Charm City Circulator.
These are surveillance pictures of the suspect.
Police say he pulled a knife on the teens after an argument.
The injuries were not serious.
The suspect is said to have shoulder length dreadlocks and was wearing a diamond stud in his left ear.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Md. Health Department Working With CDC To Spot, Respond To Imported Ebola
- U.S. Senators Criticizing NFL’s 2-Game Punishment For Ray Rice
- Summer Restaurant Week Is Back In Charm City
- 5 Charged With Assault After Robbing 19-Year-Old Of Cell Phone In Brooklyn Park
- 2 Separate Shootings Leave 2 Dead In Baltimore