Police: Man Stabbed 4 Teens In Dispute On Charm City Circulator
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Baltimore City Police need the public’s help to identify the person who stabbed four teenagers on the Charm City Circulator.
These are surveillance pictures of the suspect.
Police say he pulled a knife on the teens after an argument.
The injuries were not serious.
The suspect is said to have shoulder length dreadlocks and was wearing a diamond stud in his left ear.
Anyone with information should call police.
Other Local News:
- Police Search For Man Convicted Of Bigamy
- NTSB: Probe Into Triple Fatal Frederick County Aircraft Crash Will Take A Year
- WJZ-TV’s Ron Matz Inducted Into City College Hall Of Fame
- MDTA Officer Convicted In Off-Duty Gun Assault Involving 3
- Dallas Nurse Nina Pham Speaks After She’s Released From NIH, Declared Ebola-Free