3 Anne Arundel County Men Face Marijuana Possession, Distribution Charges
Get Breaking News First
GAMBRILLS, Md. (WJZ)— Three men are arrested for marijuana after a routine traffic stop in Gambrills.
Officers stopped a 1992 Plymouth Sundance for a vehicle equipment violation in the area of Springhill Way and Silver Way on Wednesday night just before midnight.
The officer smelled suspected marijuana, searched the vehicle and found 179.2 grams of marijuana with an estimated street value of $1,792 packaged in several different bags and approximately $900.
Dominic Alan Digirolamo, 19, of Odenton, Brady Donovan Holihan, 19, of Crofton, and Michael Ray Diaz, 20, of Odenton, were charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with the intent to distribute CDS, and possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Other Local News:
- Brother Of Md. Man Who Died In Liberia Remembers Final Words
- Ray Rice Publicly Apologizes To His Wife Following Assault, 2-Game Suspension
- Woman Charged After Crashing SUV Into Drumcastle Government Center In Towson
- Let The Crustacean Carnival Begin! Annapolis Rotary Hosts Annual Crab Feast
- Witnesses: Boyfriend Charged With Murder Seen Dragging Woman’s Body Down The Steps