GAMBRILLS, Md. (WJZ)— Three men are arrested for marijuana after a routine traffic stop in Gambrills.
Officers stopped a 1992 Plymouth Sundance for a vehicle equipment violation in the area of Springhill Way and Silver Way on Wednesday night just before midnight.
The officer smelled suspected marijuana, searched the vehicle and found 179.2 grams of marijuana with an estimated street value of $1,792 packaged in several different bags and approximately $900.
Dominic Alan Digirolamo, 19, of Odenton, Brady Donovan Holihan, 19, of Crofton, and Michael Ray Diaz, 20, of Odenton, were charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with the intent to distribute CDS, and possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Bomb Threat Suspect’s Device Was Made of Candy
- One Year After Baltimore Unrest, DOJ Still Looking For Arson, Armed Robbery Suspects
- BPD Commissioner On Shot Teen’s BB Gun: ‘It’s An Absolute Identical Replica’
- Police: Woman, 3-Year-Old Son Missing In Baltimore County
- Caitlyn Jenner Uses Women’s Room at Trump Hotel, Posts Video