GAMBRILLS, Md. (WJZ)— Three men are arrested for marijuana after a routine traffic stop in Gambrills.
Officers stopped a 1992 Plymouth Sundance for a vehicle equipment violation in the area of Springhill Way and Silver Way on Wednesday night just before midnight.
The officer smelled suspected marijuana, searched the vehicle and found 179.2 grams of marijuana with an estimated street value of $1,792 packaged in several different bags and approximately $900.
Dominic Alan Digirolamo, 19, of Odenton, Brady Donovan Holihan, 19, of Crofton, and Michael Ray Diaz, 20, of Odenton, were charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with the intent to distribute CDS, and possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Other Local News:
- 2 Dogs Killed, 1 Woman Injured In Baltimore Dog Attack
- Boy, Mother Reunited At BWI Airport After Being Separated At US-Mexico Border
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Employee Finds Death Threat Letters On Car, At Home
- Lawmakers Asking For Work Visa Extension Of 25 Foreign Teachers In Baltimore
- 17-Year-Old Charged In Missing Teen’s Murder