GAMBRILLS, Md. (WJZ)— Three men are arrested for marijuana after a routine traffic stop in Gambrills.
Officers stopped a 1992 Plymouth Sundance for a vehicle equipment violation in the area of Springhill Way and Silver Way on Wednesday night just before midnight.
The officer smelled suspected marijuana, searched the vehicle and found 179.2 grams of marijuana with an estimated street value of $1,792 packaged in several different bags and approximately $900.
Dominic Alan Digirolamo, 19, of Odenton, Brady Donovan Holihan, 19, of Crofton, and Michael Ray Diaz, 20, of Odenton, were charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with the intent to distribute CDS, and possession of CDS paraphernalia.
Other Local News:
- Md. Attorney General Signs Off On Giant, Food Lion Merger
- Report: State Indicates Possible Appeal In New Trial for Adnan Syed
- Restaurant That Served Driver Who Killed Noah Leotta Forfeits License
- State Faces Hurdle in Trial of 5th Officer Charged in Freddie Gray Case
- Police: Man Found Shot in Head on Patapsco Ave. ‘Critical’