DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A water main break creates a mess in Dundalk.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene Thursday afternoon.
The water main broke at the intersection of Shore and Stratman roads.
The Department of Public Works says an eight-inch main ruptured.
Crews quickly shut off the water so they could start repairs.
At least 30 homes are affected.
Other Local News:
- 911 Calls Released After An EF-2 Tornado Ravages Queen Anne’s County
- Baltimore Co. Resident Awarded Medal Of Valor; Responded To Congress Shooting
- Baltimore Implements Crime Plan After Hitting 200 Homicide Benchmark
- Carjacking Victim Wants Saxophone Back And To Help Suspects
- Health Officials Warn Of Increase In Snakebites