DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A water main break creates a mess in Dundalk.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene Thursday afternoon.
The water main broke at the intersection of Shore and Stratman roads.
The Department of Public Works says an eight-inch main ruptured.
Crews quickly shut off the water so they could start repairs.
At least 30 homes are affected.
Other Local News:
- Public Defender to Baltimore Police: Suspend Use of Surveillance Plane
- Gov. Hogan Expected To Mandate Md. School Year Begin After Labor Day
- FBI Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect; 4 Others Arrested
- One Year Later, Police Searching for Leads In Killing of Ft. Meade Soldier
- First Warning WX: Tracking Tropical Depressions Near United States