Crews Work To Repair Large Water Main Break In Dundalk
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A water main break creates a mess in Dundalk.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene Thursday afternoon.
The water main broke at the intersection of Shore and Stratman roads.
The Department of Public Works says an eight-inch main ruptured.
Crews quickly shut off the water so they could start repairs.
At least 30 homes are affected.
Other Local News:
- 7 Injured When Car Crashes Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Police: Woman Spit On Officers’ Faces During Drug Arrest In Glen Burnie
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Drivers Should Expect Upcoming Lane Closures On The Bay Bridge