DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A water main break creates a mess in Dundalk.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene Thursday afternoon.
The water main broke at the intersection of Shore and Stratman roads.
The Department of Public Works says an eight-inch main ruptured.
Crews quickly shut off the water so they could start repairs.
At least 30 homes are affected.
Other Local News:
- Man Arrested In Connection With Triple Homicide in Forestville
- 10-Page Complaint Filed Against Marilyn Mosby Over Freddie Gray Investigation
- Maryland School Districts Offer Fresh Local Food to Children
- Noodles & Co. Reveals 26 Md. Locations Exposed To Data Breach
- Police: Teens Try to Rob AACo. Man With BB Gun, Plastic Bat