Crews Work To Repair Large Water Main Break In Dundalk
DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A water main break creates a mess in Dundalk.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene Thursday afternoon.
The water main broke at the intersection of Shore and Stratman roads.
The Department of Public Works says an eight-inch main ruptured.
Crews quickly shut off the water so they could start repairs.
At least 30 homes are affected.
Other Local News:
- United Way Center Supports Teen Parents, Allows Them To Finish School
- Prince George’s Police Seize Halloween Candy Laced With Marijuana
- Drivers Scramble For Cash After Armored Truck Loses Money
- Man Charged In Shooting Death Of Security Guard Outside Windsor Inn
- Democrat Anthony Brown Relying On Voter Turnout For Gubernatorial Win