DUNDALK, Md. (WJZ) — A water main break creates a mess in Dundalk.
Sky Eye Chopper 13 was over the scene Thursday afternoon.
The water main broke at the intersection of Shore and Stratman roads.
The Department of Public Works says an eight-inch main ruptured.
Crews quickly shut off the water so they could start repairs.
At least 30 homes are affected.
Other Local News:
- Teens Charged In Rape Of Classmate; Girl Investigated As Possible Mastermind
- Police Release Video Of Suspects Accused Of Assaulting, Robbing Elderly Man
- Police Searching For Woman Who Suffers From Memory Loss
- Michael Phelps’ Son Boomer Steals Thunder In Huggies Little Swimmers Commercial
- Police Search For Burglary Suspect; Had Key To Walgreen’s