Family Of Baltimore Man Who Died In Police Custody Outraged Over Withheld Autopsy Results
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)— There’s renewed outrage after the state medical examiner’s office says it will not release results of an autopsy done on a Baltimore man who died in police custody.
The family of Tyrone West wants to know how exactly he died during a traffic stop in July.
On Wednesday night, his loved ones picketed on the streets, chanting “Tell the truth and stop the lies. Tyrone West didn’t have to die.”
Authorities say the results of West’s autopsy are being withheld because a criminal investigation is ongoing.
Police have previously said West had a medical emergency while fighting officers, but witnesses claim he was beaten by officers.
Other Local News:
- Maryland Live! Casino Eyes Soon-To-Be-Fired Atlantic City Workers
- Can’t Beat It? Eat It. Snakehead Fish Becomes State Trophy
- Car Rams Into Andy Nelson’s Barbecue Restaurant In Cockeysville
- Annapolis Woman Indicted On Assault, DUI Charges After Hitting 2 Bicyclists
- N.J. Officer’s Wife Testifies At Road Rage Murder Trial