Family Of City Worker Killed Outside City Hall To Meet With State’s Attorney
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — An update on the case of a city employee killed outside City Hall.
The family of Matthew Hersl will get to meet with the state’s attorney about a possible plea deal.
Investigators say Johnny Johnson was fleeing from police when he hit and killed Hersl.
Hersl’s family says the police report shows Johnson was high at the time.
Officers say they also found heroin and cocaine inside his car.
Hersl’s family wants prosecutors to take the case to trial, instead of offering a plea deal.
Other Local News:
- 1 Dead, 2 Injured In Shooting After Gate-Crashing Incident At NSA, Ft. Meade
- Fmr. Federal Agents From Md. Charged With Bitcoin Money Laundering, Wire Fraud
- Local Frat Chapter Gets In Trouble For Underage Drinking
- Ravens Kicker Justin Tucker Gets Married
- 26 Cyclists Ride From Newtown To DC For Gun Control