BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency announced Thursday that November 2013 revenue numbers for the state’s four casinos totaled $66,840,380.
In November, Hollywood Casino Perryville generated $6,620,506 from both slot machines and table games, Casino at Ocean Downs generated $3,468,375 from its 800 slot machines, Maryland Live! Casino generated $53,422,841 from both slot machines and table games, and Rocky Gap Casino Resort generated $3,328,658 from both slot machines and table games.
In a year-to-year comparison — excluding Rocky Gap Casino Resort, which opened in May 2013 — November 2013 casino revenue increased from November 2012 by 47.4 percent.
Other Local News:
- Incentives Offered To New Corrections Officers In Maryland
- Already A Noticeable Baltimore Presence In London Ahead Of Sunday’s Game
- Hogan Announces $9B Plan To Widen I-270, Capital Beltway, BW Parkway
- Teens Charged In Rape Of Classmate; Girl Investigated As Possible Mastermind
- Judge Upholds Decision To Revoke Animal Rehabilitation Permit Of Md. Man