BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency announced Thursday that November 2013 revenue numbers for the state’s four casinos totaled $66,840,380.
In November, Hollywood Casino Perryville generated $6,620,506 from both slot machines and table games, Casino at Ocean Downs generated $3,468,375 from its 800 slot machines, Maryland Live! Casino generated $53,422,841 from both slot machines and table games, and Rocky Gap Casino Resort generated $3,328,658 from both slot machines and table games.
In a year-to-year comparison — excluding Rocky Gap Casino Resort, which opened in May 2013 — November 2013 casino revenue increased from November 2012 by 47.4 percent.
Other Local News:
- Holocaust Play ‘Book of Joseph’ Coming To Baltimore
- Prince George’s Co. Cop Accused Of Assaulting Girlfriend Suspended
- Last 2 Juveniles Accused Of Attacking, Carjacking Pregnant Teacher Arrested
- Teen Saves Brother Thanks To CPR Training In Md. Schools
- Maryland Student Given 4-Month Sentence For Bringing Gun To School