BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency announced Thursday that November 2013 revenue numbers for the state’s four casinos totaled $66,840,380.
In November, Hollywood Casino Perryville generated $6,620,506 from both slot machines and table games, Casino at Ocean Downs generated $3,468,375 from its 800 slot machines, Maryland Live! Casino generated $53,422,841 from both slot machines and table games, and Rocky Gap Casino Resort generated $3,328,658 from both slot machines and table games.
In a year-to-year comparison — excluding Rocky Gap Casino Resort, which opened in May 2013 — November 2013 casino revenue increased from November 2012 by 47.4 percent.
Other Local News:
- Social Justice, Civil Right Policies In Discussion At NAACP Convention In Baltimore
- Police Investigating Murder Of 97-Year-Old Man
- 2 Horses, Mom & Foal, Missing In Howard County
- Police Make Arrest In Alleged Kidnapping Of 1-Year-Old In Woodlawn
- Severe Thunderstorm Warnings Issued As Storms Move Across Maryland