Maryland Casinos Generate $66.84 M in Revenue In November 2013
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency announced Thursday that November 2013 revenue numbers for the state’s four casinos totaled $66,840,380.
In November, Hollywood Casino Perryville generated $6,620,506 from both slot machines and table games, Casino at Ocean Downs generated $3,468,375 from its 800 slot machines, Maryland Live! Casino generated $53,422,841 from both slot machines and table games, and Rocky Gap Casino Resort generated $3,328,658 from both slot machines and table games.
In a year-to-year comparison — excluding Rocky Gap Casino Resort, which opened in May 2013 — November 2013 casino revenue increased from November 2012 by 47.4 percent.
Other Local News:
- 8 Officers & 6 Detainees Injured In Baltimore Incident
- Live TV Killings Sparking New Calls For Gun Control Reform
- Baltimore Police Cancel Leave For Officers During Freddie Gray Hearings
- State Looking Into O’Malley’s Discount Purchase Of Furniture
- Ride Operator Found Dead In Trailer At Maryland State Fair