Maryland Casinos Generate $66.84 M in Revenue In November 2013
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—The Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency announced Thursday that November 2013 revenue numbers for the state’s four casinos totaled $66,840,380.
In November, Hollywood Casino Perryville generated $6,620,506 from both slot machines and table games, Casino at Ocean Downs generated $3,468,375 from its 800 slot machines, Maryland Live! Casino generated $53,422,841 from both slot machines and table games, and Rocky Gap Casino Resort generated $3,328,658 from both slot machines and table games.
In a year-to-year comparison — excluding Rocky Gap Casino Resort, which opened in May 2013 — November 2013 casino revenue increased from November 2012 by 47.4 percent.
Other Local News:
- Anne Arundel Co. Police Continue Search For Car Involved In Hit-And-Run
- Men’s Wearhouse Buying Jos. A. Bank For $1.8 Billion
- More Details To Be Released About Mall In Columbia Shooting
- Police Chase Closes Part Of I-270 For A Time; Suspects In Custody
- Frederick Man Arrested For Carrying Knife Into Starbucks