Teen Caught With Stolen Candy, Laser Pointer In Elementary School Burglary
Get Breaking News First
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—A 15-year-old boy is charged with burglarizing an Odenton elementary school.
Police responded to Seven Oaks Elementary School on Town Center Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. Thursday after reports of an alarm sounding.
Upon arrival, officers saw that a window had been shattered.
The suspect attempted to run from the school but was apprehended by officers.
Police say the teen stole candy and a laser pointer from the school.
He was charged on a juvenile citation with second-degree burglary, destruction of property, and theft under $100. He was released to a parent.
Other Local News:
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence
- Vigil Planned For Ohio Plane Crash Victims, Including Md. Native
- Feral Cat Enters Elementary School In Glen Burnie, Forces Early Closure
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly