ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—A 15-year-old boy is charged with burglarizing an Odenton elementary school.
Police responded to Seven Oaks Elementary School on Town Center Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. Thursday after reports of an alarm sounding.
Upon arrival, officers saw that a window had been shattered.
The suspect attempted to run from the school but was apprehended by officers.
Police say the teen stole candy and a laser pointer from the school.
He was charged on a juvenile citation with second-degree burglary, destruction of property, and theft under $100. He was released to a parent.
Other Local News:
- New Upgrades Added To Annual Baltimore Running Festival
- 4 Kittens Left For Dead Shows Need For BARCS, BARCStoberfest Fundraiser
- Local Girl Scouts Troop Leader Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- Company Sets Up Donation Site To Help Edegwood Business Shooting Victims
- ‘In Seconds, He Shot My Three Friends’: Workplace Shooting Survivor Recounts Horror