Teen Caught With Stolen Candy, Laser Pointer In Elementary School Burglary
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—A 15-year-old boy is charged with burglarizing an Odenton elementary school.
Police responded to Seven Oaks Elementary School on Town Center Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. Thursday after reports of an alarm sounding.
Upon arrival, officers saw that a window had been shattered.
The suspect attempted to run from the school but was apprehended by officers.
Police say the teen stole candy and a laser pointer from the school.
He was charged on a juvenile citation with second-degree burglary, destruction of property, and theft under $100. He was released to a parent.
Other Local News:
- New Documents Show Cyber Hackers Struck Baltimore Days After Riots
- Man Crabbing Drowns After Falling Off Boat In Anne Arundel County
- Uncertainty Among Family Members As Baltimore City Jail Closure Underway
- 45 Homicides In July Becomes Baltimore’s Deadliest Since 1972
- Which City Worker Is Making Top Dollar In Baltimore?