Teen Caught With Stolen Candy, Laser Pointer In Elementary School Burglary
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—A 15-year-old boy is charged with burglarizing an Odenton elementary school.
Police responded to Seven Oaks Elementary School on Town Center Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. Thursday after reports of an alarm sounding.
Upon arrival, officers saw that a window had been shattered.
The suspect attempted to run from the school but was apprehended by officers.
Police say the teen stole candy and a laser pointer from the school.
He was charged on a juvenile citation with second-degree burglary, destruction of property, and theft under $100. He was released to a parent.
Other Local News:
- 2 Baltimore County Firefighters Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Metro Releases New Safety Videos In Wake Of Fatal Smoke Incident
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Leaves Prison, Reports To Baltimore Halfway House
- Former Md. Platoon Mate Glad Bergdahl Charged With Military Crimes
- Powdered Alcohol Stirring Up Controversy In Md.