Teen Caught With Stolen Candy, Laser Pointer In Elementary School Burglary
Get Breaking News First
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—A 15-year-old boy is charged with burglarizing an Odenton elementary school.
Police responded to Seven Oaks Elementary School on Town Center Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. Thursday after reports of an alarm sounding.
Upon arrival, officers saw that a window had been shattered.
The suspect attempted to run from the school but was apprehended by officers.
Police say the teen stole candy and a laser pointer from the school.
He was charged on a juvenile citation with second-degree burglary, destruction of property, and theft under $100. He was released to a parent.
Other Local News:
- DNR Police Sworn To Protect The Chesapeake Bay Crab Population
- Bridges At St. Paul’s School Program Guides City Kids To Success
- Body Found In Dundalk Area Identified As Missing Baltimore County Woman
- N.J. Detective Acquitted In Maryland Road Rage Fatal Shooting
- 1 Dead After Double Shooting In Business Along Reisterstown Road