ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—A 15-year-old boy is charged with burglarizing an Odenton elementary school.
Police responded to Seven Oaks Elementary School on Town Center Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. Thursday after reports of an alarm sounding.
Upon arrival, officers saw that a window had been shattered.
The suspect attempted to run from the school but was apprehended by officers.
Police say the teen stole candy and a laser pointer from the school.
He was charged on a juvenile citation with second-degree burglary, destruction of property, and theft under $100. He was released to a parent.
Other Local News:
- Former Owner Of Md. Theater Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- Police Arrest ‘Godfather’ Of ’12 O’Clock’ Boys On ‘Chop Shop’ Charges
- Police Investigating ATM Skimming Device Found At Local Store
- Report Supports Police Car Bombing Suspect’s Insanity Plea
- Police Search For Suspects In Armed Robbery Of Auto Parts Store