ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—A 15-year-old boy is charged with burglarizing an Odenton elementary school.
Police responded to Seven Oaks Elementary School on Town Center Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. Thursday after reports of an alarm sounding.
Upon arrival, officers saw that a window had been shattered.
The suspect attempted to run from the school but was apprehended by officers.
Police say the teen stole candy and a laser pointer from the school.
He was charged on a juvenile citation with second-degree burglary, destruction of property, and theft under $100. He was released to a parent.
Other Local News:
- The Geminid Meteor Shower Is Upon Us And Might Be One Of The Best Ever
- Mother, 4-Year-Old Die In Northeast Baltimore House Fire
- University of Maryland Teams Up With Capitol One For Machine Learning Partnership
- How To Keep Your Pets Safe This Holiday Season
- Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested In West Baltimore