ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)—A 15-year-old boy is charged with burglarizing an Odenton elementary school.
Police responded to Seven Oaks Elementary School on Town Center Boulevard just after 1:30 a.m. Thursday after reports of an alarm sounding.
Upon arrival, officers saw that a window had been shattered.
The suspect attempted to run from the school but was apprehended by officers.
Police say the teen stole candy and a laser pointer from the school.
He was charged on a juvenile citation with second-degree burglary, destruction of property, and theft under $100. He was released to a parent.
Other Local News:
- Local Rapper ‘Lor Scoota’ Shot And Killed In N.E. Baltimore
- Tornado Cleanup Continues In Parts Of Howard County
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- 24 Dead In West Virginia Floods; Search And Rescue Continues