Woman, 53, Dies In 2-Alarm Fire At Baltimore Apartment Complex
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A two-alarm fire broke out in an apartment building in Northeast Baltimore, leaving one person dead.
It happened just after 2 a.m. Thursday in the 4400-blck of Marble Hall Road.
Firefighters transported a 53-year-old woman to a hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
The fire affected eight apartments and is now said to be under control.
One firefighter was sent to the hospital with minor injuries. No other injuries were reported.
There is no word on a cause.
Other Local News:
- Another Snow Storm Is Coming Sunday Into Monday
- Baltimore Officer Fatally Shoots Suspect Carrying Butcher Knife
- Baltimore City Health Department Investigating Possible Measles Case
- Search Continues For Sixth And Final Victim In Annapolis Mansion Fire
- Celebration Continues For Gov. Larry Hogan On The Eastern Shore