BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A two-alarm fire broke out in an apartment building in Northeast Baltimore, leaving one person dead.
It happened just after 2 a.m. Thursday in the 4400-blck of Marble Hall Road.
Firefighters transported a 53-year-old woman to a hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
The fire affected eight apartments and is now said to be under control.
One firefighter was sent to the hospital with minor injuries. No other injuries were reported.
There is no word on a cause.
Other Local News:
- Police Searching For Missing Vulnerable Adult
- Governor Hogan Proposes $28M For Schools For State Budget, $23M For City Schools
- DC Police Responds To Outcry Following Reports Of Missing Black Girls
- Opioid Epidemic Stronger, More Destructive, Taking Toll On Md. Families
- TSA Reports An Increase Of Guns At Airport Security Checkpoints