Woman, 53, Dies In 2-Alarm Fire At Baltimore Apartment Complex
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A two-alarm fire broke out in an apartment building in Northeast Baltimore, leaving one person dead.
It happened just after 2 a.m. Thursday in the 4400-blck of Marble Hall Road.
Firefighters transported a 53-year-old woman to a hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
The fire affected eight apartments and is now said to be under control.
One firefighter was sent to the hospital with minor injuries. No other injuries were reported.
There is no word on a cause.
Other Local News:
- Huge Fires Burn Downtown Baltimore Buildings Shortly After Riots
- CHAOS: 15 Officers Injured, Businesses Looted, Fires Set As Violent Riots Plague Baltimore
- Baltimore Mayor Imposes Curfew, Says ‘Thugs’ Trying To Tear Down City
- Gov. Hogan Declares State Of Emergency, Activates National Guard
- Former Md. Gov. O’Malley: Saddened By Baltimore’s Pain