Woman, 53, Dies In 2-Alarm Fire At Baltimore Apartment Complex
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—A two-alarm fire broke out in an apartment building in Northeast Baltimore, leaving one person dead.
It happened just after 2 a.m. Thursday in the 4400-blck of Marble Hall Road.
Firefighters transported a 53-year-old woman to a hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
The fire affected eight apartments and is now said to be under control.
One firefighter was sent to the hospital with minor injuries. No other injuries were reported.
There is no word on a cause.
Other Local News:
- Baltimore Co. Fire Dept. Releases Report From Night Firefighter Died
- 17-Year-Old Youth Leader Laid To Rest As City Leaders Work To Stop Teen Violence
- Students At American University Call For Action After Shocking Emails Leaked
- More Than Half Of Maryland Voters Still Undecided On Next Governor
- Memorial Held For Man Who Died During Diving Trip With Friends In Indonesia