SEVERN, Md. (WJZ)—Two victims responding to an ad on Facebook to purchase a cell phone were robbed in Maryland late Thursday night.
It happened just before 11:30 p.m. in the area of Still Meadows Drive near Stewarton Court in Severn.
The victims, who are from Virginia, told officers they were met by four male suspects. The victims displayed the money. The suspects pushed one of the victims and took their money and a cell phone. When the victims attempted to retrieve their property, one of the suspects pointed toward his waist area and implied he had a weapon.
All four suspects fled the scene on foot. The victims reported that they saw the suspects enter a red Dodge Charger and leave the area.
Several units, including K-9 and air, responded to canvass the area, but the suspects were not found.
All four suspects were described as black males between the ages of 19 and 25, wearing dark clothing and blue jeans. One suspect may have been around 6 feet and was wearing a red Polo shirt.
Other Local News:
- Firefighters Go Door-To-Door To Teach Fire Safety, Hand Out Fire Alarms
- Cleanup Continuing After Steam Pipe Explosion In Downtown Baltimore
- Port Of Baltimore Has Record Breaking Year; Plans In Place To Continue Growth
- Officials Draining Pool At World War II Memorial
- Female Human Remains Found Along Wooded Area in Md.