Man Escapes After Being Carjacked And Put Into His Trunk
Get Breaking News First
GRASONVILLE, Md. (WJZ)— Two men are at large after a carjacking and kidnapping.
Police say a man was approached by two men—one armed with a handgun—in the 400-block of Grasonville Cemetery Road in Grasonville on Saturday.
The victim was forced into the trunk of his vehicle and was taken to another location in Grasonville where he was able to escape and call for help.
The suspects fled in the victim’s vehicle and was spotted by a deputy a short time later. When the deputy attempted to stop the vehicle, it pulled into the parking lot of the Chester Wye facility. The two suspects fled into a nearby wooden area.
Police recovered a semi-automatic handgun from the car.
Additional units responded to the scene, but were unable to locate the suspects.
Other Local News:
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later
- Gun Debate Grows After 9-Year-Old Accidentally Kills Shooting Instructor