Now That’s A Bad Day For The Vikings: A Loss In The Snow, Injury & An Unexpected Run-In With A Catering Truck
Sports Fan Insider
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Minnesota Vikings probably don’t want to come back to Baltimore for a good while.
It was just a bad day.
After losing to the Ravens 29-26 in an exciting game, Adrian Peterson getting sidelined with an injury and being pelted with snow and ice by Ravens fans, the Vikings were stuck in Charm City for a few more hours.
The reason was not the weather, which kept the field slick throughout the whole game. Instead, a catering truck hit their plane.
Vikings player Chase Baker Tweeted this:
“Apparently the catering truck ran into our plane… So we’re stuck here for 3 hours. Not the snow… The catering truck. #areyoujoking?!”
To kill time, the Vikings hung out in the locker room for two more hours before heading to the airport to board the replacement plane, the Baltimore Sun reported.
They had to wait a little longer at the airport, too.
Adrian Peterson put out this Tweet about the game:
“Wow talking about bad officiating & the worst fan base I’ve ever experience! They threw snow balls the entire 4q like lil kids. Smh.”
He then corrected himself, saying he was pelted with “iceballs.”
Peterson has an MRI on Monday for his injured foot.
Other Local News:
- Report: Man Who Died In Police Custody Consumed Cocaine Prior To Arrest
- AACO Top Cop Addresses Police Mistrust Following Michael Brown Shooting
- Woman Holding Baby Claims She Was Tased By Police; Officers Refute Story
- Forbes Ranks Ravens Fans Among Best In The NFL
- Maryland To Share $75M In Bank Of America Mortgage Fraud Settlement