Police Investigating Armed Robbery Of Liquor Store In Brooklyn Park
BROOKLYN PARK, Md. (WJZ)— Police in Anne Arundel County are investigating the armed robbery of a Brooklyn Park liquor store.
It happened just before 12:30 p.m. Sunday at Village Liquors on 720 Church Street.
Police say a suspect entered the business and displayed a handgun, demanding money. The suspect obtained an undetermined amount of money and fled on foot. He was last seen running down 6th Street.
The suspect is described as a black male between 25-30, 6’to 6’2,” 170 to 190 pounds, wearing a black puffy jacket and a black hat. He had a black mask over his face and was wearing black gloves.
Anyone with information regarding this robbery is asked to call 410-222-3566.
Other Local News:
- Security Heightened At Courthouse As Freddie Gray Hearings Set To Begin
- Gov. Hogan Feeling Strong After 4th Round Of Chemo
- Md. Senator Ben Cardin To Make Decision ‘Shortly’ About Iran Nuclear Deal
- Pope Francis Eases Church Rule On Abortion Forgiveness
- Wednesday’s Freddie Gray Hearing Could See Charges Dismissed; Mosby Recused