ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)— Anne Arundel County Police say a 19-year-old man was shot dead inside his Odenton home early Tuesday morning.
Police responded to the 1300-block of Chapelview Drive just after 3:30 a.m. Inside a home, they found a man suffering from apparent gunshot wounds to the upper body. The victim died at the scene.
He has been identified as 19-year-old Sharron Charles Mason.
Witnesses in the area reported seeing a black male in his mid-20s, wearing a blue coat and jeans running from the scene.
Police do not believe this is a random act of violence.
Anyone with information on this incident is urged to contact 410-222-3566.
Other Local News:
- Gov. Hogan ‘Hair BobbleHead’ Winner of Bowie Baysox’s ‘Bobblection’
- Baltimore Police: Man Dies Following North Pulaski Street Shooting
- 3 Firefighters Injured, Dog Dies In Temple Hills Fire
- Woman Stabbed, Man Shot During Baltimore Domestic Incident, Police Say
- Baltimore Police Searching for Missing 13-year-old