Police: Man, 19, Shot Dead In His Odenton Home
Get Breaking News First
ODENTON, Md. (WJZ)— Anne Arundel County Police say a 19-year-old man was shot dead inside his Odenton home early Tuesday morning.
Police responded to the 1300-block of Chapelview Drive just after 3:30 a.m. Inside a home, they found a man suffering from apparent gunshot wounds to the upper body. The victim died at the scene.
He has been identified as 19-year-old Sharron Charles Mason.
Witnesses in the area reported seeing a black male in his mid-20s, wearing a blue coat and jeans running from the scene.
Police do not believe this is a random act of violence.
Anyone with information on this incident is urged to contact 410-222-3566.
Other Local News:
- New Findings Show Dozens May Have Cast Double Votes In 2012 Election
- Vigil Held For Missing Elkton Teens Nearly 2 Weeks After Disappearance
- Funeral Set For Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris
- Feral Cat Enters Glen Burnie Elementary School, Forces Early Closure
- Ravens Partner With The House Of Ruth To End Domestic Violence