PASADENA, Md. (WJZ)— Two people are charged with selling crack cocaine in the Freetown area of Anne Arundel County.
Police responded to complaints of drug activity in the area of Willie Johnson Lane and Willing Court on Tuesday around 12:15 a.m. Undercover detectives made a hand-to-hand purchase of crack cocaine from a female suspect and a male suspect.
After the cocaine purchase was made, an arrest team of detectives arrested 21-year-old Tykisha Nekia Edwards and 20-year-old Troy Neil Edwards.
Detectives seized seven baggies of crack cocaine with an approximate street value $140 and a small amount of marijuana.
Tykisha Edwards is charged with distribution of crack cocaine, possession with the intent to distribute crack cocaine, possession of crack cocaine and possession of marijuana.
Troy Edwards is charged with conspiracy to distribute crack cocaine, conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute crack cocaine, conspiracy to possess crack cocaine, possession with the intent to distribute crack cocaine and possession of crack cocaine.
Both suspects reside in Pasadena.
Other Local News:
- Commissioner Davis Calls FOP’s Controversial Tweets ‘Inappropriate, Insensitive’
- Police Identify 3 People Fatally Shot In Washington Suburb
- Crews Rescue the Stranded In West Virginia Flooding; 23 Dead
- 6 Hurt, Including Md. State Trooper In I-270 Crash
- Man Charged With Drawing Gun In Argument Outside Md. Bar