Baltimore City Police Find Man In Alley Suffering From Gunshot Wound
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting in the 3500-block of Woodbrook Avenue.
The call came in around 3:40 p.m. Friday. Police arrived to the scene to find an adult male in the rear alley suffering from at least one gunshot wound.
The victim was taken to an area hospital.
Because of the seriousness of his injuries, homicide has been notified.
There are no known suspects or motives in this ongoing case.
Other Local News:
- 26 Shootings, 9 Fatal, Over Memorial Day Weekend In Baltimore
- Fallen Wicomico Co. Native Honored At Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens
- Police Release 4 Detained In Connection With Mansion Murders
- Cause Of Death Of Child In Swing Undetermined After Autopsy
- Anonymous Threat Against Airline Prompts Investigation