Baltimore City Police Find Man In Alley Suffering From Gunshot Wound
Get Breaking News First
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting in the 3500-block of Woodbrook Avenue.
The call came in around 3:40 p.m. Friday. Police arrived to the scene to find an adult male in the rear alley suffering from at least one gunshot wound.
The victim was taken to an area hospital.
Because of the seriousness of his injuries, homicide has been notified.
There are no known suspects or motives in this ongoing case.
Other Local News:
- AACo. Police Search For Suspect Who Set Off Explosion In Movie Theater
- Father Involved In Amber Alert Waives Extradition From South Carolina
- Congressman: Feds To Investigate Maryland’s Health Exchange
- Holocaust Survivor Dies Before Maryland Reparations Hearing
- Mystery Surrounds Mega Millions Millionaire