BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting in the 3500-block of Woodbrook Avenue.
The call came in around 3:40 p.m. Friday. Police arrived to the scene to find an adult male in the rear alley suffering from at least one gunshot wound.
The victim was taken to an area hospital.
Because of the seriousness of his injuries, homicide has been notified.
There are no known suspects or motives in this ongoing case.
Other Local News:
- Science Groups to Congress: Climate Change Is Real Threat
- 18-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot In Passenger Seat Of Car In Baltimore
- Police Seek Two Persons Of Interest In Shooting Of Laurel Teen
- Investigation Continues Into Death Of Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota
- Maryland’s First Responders Get Active Shooter Training