Baltimore City Police Find Man In Alley Suffering From Gunshot Wound
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Baltimore City Police are investigating a shooting in the 3500-block of Woodbrook Avenue.
The call came in around 3:40 p.m. Friday. Police arrived to the scene to find an adult male in the rear alley suffering from at least one gunshot wound.
The victim was taken to an area hospital.
Because of the seriousness of his injuries, homicide has been notified.
There are no known suspects or motives in this ongoing case.
Other Local News:
- Molly Shattuck Will Not Face Additional Charges In Baltimore County
- Travelers, Be Wary Of Scammers At The Pump This Labor Day Weekend
- 10-Year-Old Latest Victim Of Bloody Summer For Baltimore Youth
- 2 Dulaney High School Students Shot By Pellet Gun Running Cross Country
- Mistrial Declared For Man Accused Of Shooting Off-Duty Officer