HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—Melting snow is causing some problems on the road. Icy road conditions in Harford and Carroll counties led to several accidents Sunday night.
Wet surfaces are expected to refreeze overnight as temperatures fall into the 20s.
Drivers are urged to reduce speed and take precautions for potentially slick spots and to be especially careful when driving on untreated secondary roads, bridges and overpasses.
Other Local News:
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Route 40 In Elkton
- Some Residents ‘Afraid’ After String Of Property Damage In South Baltimore
- Shooting At NSA Triggered By Unlicensed Teen Driver Making Wrong Turn And Panicking, Passenger Says
- Hundreds Without Heat, Hot Water After Gas Outage In Pr. George’s Co.
- Lyft, Baltimore Bike Share Collaborate To Offer Five Bicycle Locations