HARFORD COUNTY, Md. (WJZ)—Melting snow is causing some problems on the road. Icy road conditions in Harford and Carroll counties led to several accidents Sunday night.
Wet surfaces are expected to refreeze overnight as temperatures fall into the 20s.
Drivers are urged to reduce speed and take precautions for potentially slick spots and to be especially careful when driving on untreated secondary roads, bridges and overpasses.
Other Local News:
- MTA To Partially Shutdown Light Rail For Repairs Starting Tuesday
- Emergency Services Director: Kent Island Tornado Looks ‘Like Somebody Steered It… Away From Homes’
- Maryland Man Found Guilty In Killing Of Transgender Woman
- Ravens Unveil New 4K Ultra HD Video Boards
- Penn-Mar Experiences Carry Over Outside Of Gardening For The Disabled