LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police say a woman killed her husband.
Around 10:30 a.m. Friday, police were called to a home in the 8300-block of Frostwood Road in Laurel to check on the well-being of its occupants.
When they arrived, they found Johnnie Sutton, 38, suffering from multiple stab wounds.
Sutton was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have charged his wife, 30-year-old Marquita Berry-Sutton, with second-degree murder.
She turned herself into police Saturday and is being held at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center.
A 21-month-old was found at the home. The child was unharmed and is in the custody of relatives.
Other Local News:
- ‘Next Step’ In Search For Extraterrestrial Life Undergoing Testing In Md.
- Looney’s Pub in Canton Reopens After Failed Health Inspection
- Bathroom Guideline Reversal Highlights ‘Fundamental Problem With Society’
- Two Women Arrested For Multi-County Heroin Distribution Operation
- WJZ Gets A Look Inside BWI’s TSA Lost-And-Found