LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police say a woman killed her husband.
Around 10:30 a.m. Friday, police were called to a home in the 8300-block of Frostwood Road in Laurel to check on the well-being of its occupants.
When they arrived, they found Johnnie Sutton, 38, suffering from multiple stab wounds.
Sutton was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have charged his wife, 30-year-old Marquita Berry-Sutton, with second-degree murder.
She turned herself into police Saturday and is being held at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center.
A 21-month-old was found at the home. The child was unharmed and is in the custody of relatives.
Other Local News:
- Dozens Call On Gov. Hogan to Restore $5M In Baltimore School Funding
- US Court: Police Don’t Need Warrant for Cell Tower Records
- 2 Teens Charged In Fatal Shooting Over Dice Game
- 171 Full Time Baltimore City School Jobs Being Eliminated
- Congressman Tells Daughter to Remove Congressional Car Tag