LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police say a woman killed her husband.
Around 10:30 a.m. Friday, police were called to a home in the 8300-block of Frostwood Road in Laurel to check on the well-being of its occupants.
When they arrived, they found Johnnie Sutton, 38, suffering from multiple stab wounds.
Sutton was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have charged his wife, 30-year-old Marquita Berry-Sutton, with second-degree murder.
She turned herself into police Saturday and is being held at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center.
A 21-month-old was found at the home. The child was unharmed and is in the custody of relatives.
Other Local News:
- Winter Weather On The Way, Advisories Expand To Include Most Of Md.
- Police: Maryland Delivery Driver Kidnapped, Robbed At Gunpoint
- In Maryland, Opposition To Offshore Drilling Is Bipartisan
- Weekend Derailment Is Latest Black Eye For DC Subway System
- Maryland Officials Warn Not To Go On Icy Waters That Appear Frozen