Laurel Woman Accused Of Murdering Her Husband
Get Breaking News First
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police say a woman killed her husband.
Around 10:30 a.m. Friday, police were called to a home in the 8300-block of Frostwood Road in Laurel to check on the well-being of its occupants.
When they arrived, they found Johnnie Sutton, 38, suffering from multiple stab wounds.
Sutton was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have charged his wife, 30-year-old Marquita Berry-Sutton, with second-degree murder.
She turned herself into police Saturday and is being held at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center.
A 21-month-old was found at the home. The child was unharmed and is in the custody of relatives.
Other Local News:
- Feds Probe Frederick Midair Crash That Killed 3
- WJZ-TV’s Ron Matz Inducted Into City College Hall Of Fame
- Dallas Nurse Nina Pham Speaks After She’s Released From NIH, Declared Ebola-Free
- UMd. Tracking Cases Of Viral Meningitis
- Baltimore Man Wins $3.9M In Negligence Case