Laurel Woman Accused Of Murdering Her Husband
Get Breaking News First
LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police say a woman killed her husband.
Around 10:30 a.m. Friday, police were called to a home in the 8300-block of Frostwood Road in Laurel to check on the well-being of its occupants.
When they arrived, they found Johnnie Sutton, 38, suffering from multiple stab wounds.
Sutton was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have charged his wife, 30-year-old Marquita Berry-Sutton, with second-degree murder.
She turned herself into police Saturday and is being held at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center.
A 21-month-old was found at the home. The child was unharmed and is in the custody of relatives.
Other Local News:
- 1st Human Trials With Ebola Vaccine To Begin Next Week In Maryland
- Wife Of Md. Congressman Andy Harris Dies Unexpectedly
- NFL To Crack Down On Domestic Violence Amid Criticism Of Ray Rice Punishment
- Ex-Baltimore Cop Convicted In Mistress’ Murder Granted Retrial 20 Years Later
- Gun Debate Grows After 9-Year-Old Accidentally Kills Shooting Instructor