LAUREL, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County Police say a woman killed her husband.
Around 10:30 a.m. Friday, police were called to a home in the 8300-block of Frostwood Road in Laurel to check on the well-being of its occupants.
When they arrived, they found Johnnie Sutton, 38, suffering from multiple stab wounds.
Sutton was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have charged his wife, 30-year-old Marquita Berry-Sutton, with second-degree murder.
She turned herself into police Saturday and is being held at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center.
A 21-month-old was found at the home. The child was unharmed and is in the custody of relatives.
Other Local News:
- First Warning WX: Tropical Depression Could Bring Large Swells Along Coast
- White House Task Force Working to Benefit Baltimore City
- Spirit of Baltimore Crashes Into Pier In Fells Point; 447 People Aboard
- Man Driving Without License Plate Arrested; Police Recover Loaded Gun
- Another Record-setting Month for BWI Airport